Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looking Forward to Tonight...

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
I should think like a lot of my cyber friends on here, I cant wait for tonights game, it seems bloody ages since the parachutists dropped in!
I'm like a great big kid, I would have thought it would get easier as I get older but I still get just as excited for the first home game of the season. Also its been years since I have managed to get to a Tuesday night game.
Wishing all CAFC supporters worldwide a belated successful and enjoyable season.
COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Me too. Does anyone know if the game will be streamed live somewhere?
  • Options
    Same here Greenie, haven't been bothered all summer but at 3pm last Saturday, that was it, can't wait til tonight and to see some fans in the JSS will be good
  • Options
    You'll find lots of links to streams that won't work and will probably impart a virus onto your computer - it would need to be the televised game to have a real stream.

I can't wait either - counting the seconds- I went last week but nothing beats a proper game.
  • Options

You'll find lots of links to streams that won't work and will probably impart a virus onto your computer - it would need to be the televised game to have a real stream.

I can't wait either - counting the seconds- I went last week but nothing beats a proper game.

Exactly.

Last week was nice, but tonight is what it's all about!
    COYR
  • Options
    bricking it.

nice to be back in the Champs though.
  • Options
    I'm excited it as well! No doubt some idiot will point how it shows how far we fell but it does feel strange to get excited about a nothing home game against Leicester City!
  • Options
    Yep, can't wait. And anyone who spoils my pre match pint with censoring rubbish will get an uncensored response !

First Valley trip since the Wycombe game, making it 4 months exactly since my last trip to the old girl. Reckon that is the longest I've gone with not seeing a home game at The Valley since 1992 !
  • Options

Me too. Does anyone know if the game will be streamed live somewhere?

I can't find anywhere in the world that is showing it on TV, so probably not.
  • Options
    Proper Charlton went Saturday
  • Options
    Feels like a huge game to me .... Powelly, Yann, Morrison ...

Can't wait...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

true

• Options
    Woke up at 4:30am. Not because I'm excited about the game tonight, but because I needed a piss.

COYR !!!
  • Options

Nope, proper Charlton were having a natter in the aisles of Morrisons.

• Options
    Can't wait, first home league game of the new season, but my last game before emigrating to Florida on Sunday - THE BOYS IN RED WILL SEND ME OFF WITH A WIN!!!!
  • Options

PROPER CHARLTON DIDN'T PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR GAMES WHEN PARKY WAS IN CHARGE

• Options
    Especially big games for Chris Powell and Yann Kermorgant against the league favourites.

1-0 Charlton win Kermorgant, was a nailed on bet I couldnt resist. Im not going tonight (as it stands) but the twitter cafc newsfeed helps out for these games. COYR's!!
  • Options
    Proper charlton boycotted that period of our existance out of principle

that and some other git getting my comps 8=)

and dont get locked out of home just as an excuse to get drunk up a golf club instead of coming brum with the boys

• Options
    Yep, looking forward to the match, always enjoy the build up to the match, and then start worrying after we have not scored after 3 minutes.
    Taking a car load of Addicks, thanks to smiffyboy on here, I hope for a win, but will not moan at a draw ( well not that much)
  • Options
    Looking forward to the match and to getting a lift off Ken. :-)

Back with a season ticket thanks to a bit of work I had a few months back. Not too pleased at the seats we've been allocated but couldn't be ar$ed to change it in swaps week, so it's my own fault.
  • Options
    The players on twitter are saying they want plenty of noise tonight, seen right up for it! Let's give them what thy deserve
    Come on you redssssss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PROPER CHARLTON DIDN'T PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR GAMES WHEN PARKY WAS IN CHARGE

Ha ha, Steve.

He's done you there, NLA !

• Options
    Its great to be back, just saw Jim Davidson get out of his motor behind the west and now in the cons...already a lot more people about and a definite air of anticipation

Wouldn't mind seeing Fuller on the bench, he's trained with the squad the last couple of days
  • Options
    Cheers Greenie .. you too
  • Options

What...like James (the twat) Beasley you mean!!