Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Sport Highlights

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Does anybody know if the BBC is still doing highlights of the weekends Football League games on the BBC Sport website? I went on there today and couldn't find it, was wondering if it had something to do with going up after Late Kick Off?

Comments

• Options

Does anybody know if the BBC is still doing highlights of the weekends Football League games on the BBC Sport website? I went on there today and couldn't find it, was wondering if it had something to do with going up after Late Kick Off?

Late Kick off only comes on in Jan/Feb time

they are on the Skysports website http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606,00.html
  • Options
    Just watched it, from two minutes highlights a much closer game than i remember
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Just watched it, from two minutes highlights a much closer game than i remember

badly edited then

• Options
    On that sky sports video, when they score the commentator says 'a deserved equaliser'.. Did he watch the same game as us?
  • Options
    the highlights are missing at least another two headed chances we had.

The BBC written report is a load of shite as well.

• Options
    6 minutes now on player. Is it me or is player erratic lately - mine keeps freezing?
  • Options
    Player kept dropping the commentary Sat. So I'd say they have a problem
  • Options

Doesn't suprise me the highlights make the game seem more even. Reading the online report after the game apparently Butland had nothing to do all game! Mind you I s'pose we're used to it by now.
  • Options

The BBC written report is a load of shite as well.

You're not wrong there. Refers to a headed missed chance from Kermogant - it was a half volley - and Cort's goal coming from a Pritchard cross - could've sworn it was Jackson.

Sounds like they were guessing half of it. Would expect better from them lot.