Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Wagstaff - now at Bromley (p7)

Comments

• Options
    Sky sports said he missed Saturday through illness
  • Options
    SuperYann said:

Sunstroke on the beach?

• Options
    SuperYann said:

Couldn't get that Tranmere shirt off.

• Options
    haha very possible! he did go to Birmingham as i saw him doing little sprints by himself down the sideline in the warm-up, didnt look ill..?
  • Options

Too right play for us wear our kit only end of but that's my opinion

So you wouldn't wear the shirt for you're grandad who's a tranmere fan? For your grandad and probably that's a great grandson? Not the big family man you make out if so.

well done George for posting this by the way. Pointless for doing so and a bit of an invasion. that pics not on his facebook so don't know where you stole it from.
  • Options
    Is that actually waggy in the picture though. I'm not so sure it is. Looks more like the shermanator to me :D
  • Options
    B it's my opinion I don't like it I think he shouldn't do it

You disagree let's just let this one sleep now
  • Options
    Someone's been on the juice
  • Options
    he should only wear charlton merchandise. in fact he should wear it in the shower just so he is reminded who he plays for. he should forget any family ties to leeds or tranmere or any type of history he has with those clubs just as we would do with charlton if any of the posters on here could play for another club. i think chris powell should bring in correctional training for waggy by putting on power point lessons to why he plays for charlton. this " i'm on holiday and not going to wear a charlton shirt" attitude has to stop and they should fine him two weels wages and make him train on his own.
  • Options
    Read cp press Confrence he talks about waggy and the tranmere Top
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why was wagstaff not playing the other day?
  • Options
    chartcole said:

Why was wagstaff not playing the other day?

Been unwell. Saw him yesterday and he said he's feeling much better.
  • Options

I think there's a bit of a difference there. If it was a Palace shirt I wouldn't be happy. Or even a Spurs shirt out of principle, but Tranmere? The only time Tranmere cross my mind is when I feel mild relief that we don't have to play them anymore

This
  • Options
    I see Waggy is still here then, what a brilliant rumour that one was!
  • Options

I see Waggy is still here then, what a brilliant rumour that one was!

Just because he is here doesn't mean the rumour wasn't true.

Maybe no-one wanted to meet our asking price?
  • Options
    No one wanted him ?
  • Options
    Chris Powell
  • Options
    Hasn't Waggy been ill?

If so I suggest that's probably why he hasn't featured on the bench.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Hasn't Waggy been ill?

If so I suggest that's probably why he hasn't featured on the bench.

can't have everyone on the bench, if it wasn't Waggy missing out it would be Green etc

• Options

Hang on. Do we know anything about why Scotty was wearing it ? Seems wrong to have a pop without knowing the facts.

Well it's Tranmere innit? He's hoping some of the glory will rub off, clearly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reckon that photo of Waggy with a Tranmere shirt on , was Jacko on a wind up , like he did with Heskey with a Charlton shirt on.
  • Options
    Who cares if he's wearing a Tranmere shirt? They're hardly big rivals to us on any level. Couldn't care less.
  • Options
    Love Scotty Wagstaff - A player Bowyer would've loved in League 1 too i'm sure, works his socks off
  • Options
    Always liked Waggy - a wholehearted player, who would run his legs off for the team. Probably a div 1 player imo, so perhaps Sir Chris was right.
  • Options
    Lovely honest bloke.
  • Options
    His sister teaches at my sons school. She’s nice too
  • Options
    Wore a black and white protest scarf.
  • Options
    Came off the bench today and picked up 2 yellow cards in 11 minutes! Pigott scored in the same match incidentally

Novak was also sent off, while Billy Clarke scored on his Grimsby debut and gave away a penalty