Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Wagstaff - now at Bromley (p7)

Comments

• Options
    I dont find the picture a problem, just confused now as thought wagstaff was a true charlton supporter. Obviously not then.
  • Options
    Wagstaff is a Leeds supporter.
  • Options
    What did that bloke from Stratford say a few hundred years back?

Much Ado About Nothing!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Wagstaff is a Leeds supporter.

If hes a leeds supporter then why cant he wear a tranmere shirt would probably bother me more if he supported us.

• Options
    Wearing a Tramere shirt suggests to me that is the last place he is going. Footballers don't wear their 'work shirts' socially - who does?
  • Options

you know they don't know anything about football on that forum when they laugh at Kermorgant
    Like the FM comment at the end

"Although FM is not always right, have bought him for Forest there, and he is an industrious and pacey winger/striker, but not that technically gifted. Like I said FM is not 100% correct, but it will usually give a correct picture of a players best and worst abilities."
  • Options
    Scoham said:

you know they don't know anything about football on that forum when they laugh at Kermorgant

"Although FM is not always right, have bought him for Forest there, and he is an industrious and pacey winger/striker, but not that technically gifted. Like I said FM is not 100% correct, but it will usually give a correct picture of a players best and worst abilities."

Just shows that our FM reseacher knows nothing

: - )
  • Options
    Seems like some people have had the Jam taken from their doughnuts during elevenses, reading the reactions about Waggy seen with a Tranny top on.

Get over it.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Pretty sure the Leicester researcher would have done his stats.
  • Options

Scoham said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Scoham said:

For Wagstaff? Leeds or Forest maybe as that's who's been after him but why Leicester?

• Options
    I think Stu has got confused with it being linked to the laughing at Kermorgant comment
  • Options
    I'll personally be sad to see Waggy go if he does.

He's our longest serving player and he is only 22. Reckon that would make Solly our longest server and if he goes to Wet Spam I reckon it would be Jacko. But I stand to be corrected.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I think Stu has got confused with it being linked to the laughing at Kermorgant comment

Yeah.

• Options
    waggy is a leeds fan and his grandfather is a life long tranmere fan. I went to school with waggy.

I hope he doesnt go as he always seems to be involved in goals.
  • Options

That John Humphrey picture burns a hole in my heart!

Take that post down Off_it!

Seeing that made a little bit of sick come up. One of my all time favourites and like to forget his other club.

Job done chaps.

(It hurt my eyes too.)
  • Options
    I support Waggy here, done nowt wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

waggy is a leeds fan and his grandfather is a life long tranmere fan.
    I went to school with waggy.

At last, a bit of perspective.

As long as a player gives 100% in a Charlton shirt, I don't give a toss what he wears on holiday.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I went to school with waggy.

At last, a bit of perspective.

As long as a player gives 100% in a Charlton shirt, I don't give a toss what he wears on holiday.
    Precisely. We like all football fans would love it if all of our players were 100% passionate fans of the club like we are... it ain't going to happen. As long as what they do AS A JOB they do to the best of their ability, they've done enough for me. I really wouldn't give a flying fkcu if Kermorgant or JJ or any of the other players turned out to be a Man Utd, or Carlisle or even Palace or Milwall fan as long as they give their best efforts out there on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There we go. I wonder if he is still deemed "disrespectful" or out of order by those who called him that in the first place?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    So looks like he wore it on a family holiday for his grandad (maybe even a bit of a personal family joke going on here.....who knows?).....having met him I can imagine him doing that....like I've said earlier in the thread, he's a very nice lad and I bet he's close to his family.
  • Options
    Picture of Ben Hamer wearing his mate Sean Morrison's Reading shirt on Twitter if anyone wants to take a pop at him for that.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Picture of Ben Hamer wearing his mate Sean Morrison's Reading shirt on Twitter if anyone wants to take a pop at him for that.

give me the link, death threats are in order, =D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Not hard to find pics of Hamer in a Reading kit TBH

• Options
    edited August 2012

So looks like he wore it on a family holiday for his grandad (maybe even a bit of a personal family joke going on here.....who knows?).....having met him I can imagine him doing that....like I've said earlier in the thread, he's a very nice lad and I bet he's close to his family.

Well that's a disgrace. Surely he should have realised that it would get posted on CL and NLA would be very upset ?
    If he wants to wear it again I suggest he stays in doors and keeps the curtains pulled.
  • Options
    Super Clive is a Sunderland fan. Didnt stop him in the play off.
  • Options
    Too right play for us wear our kit only end of but that's my opinion
  • Options

He was pictured in a Tranmere shirt not that long ago.

Reckon some Tranmere fan recognised him on holiday, (look it's on a beach) and wanted him to pose in it with their baby. And he is wearing pink shorts.

I have not heard anything to the effect that he and his girlfriend had a child (though I stand to be corrected) but Ithink it was just a fan who wanted him to wear that shirt and pose with their child.
  • Options
    if anyone apart from a charlton fan would recognise scott wagstaff then fairplay to them