Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Wagstaff - now at Bromley (p7)

Comments

• Options
    Oh god. I'm sure Poor Scott would be mortified seeing these. He loves charlton. It's not just a job as that other poster said. no idea why he's wearing it. But he loves this club through and through. Fucks me off listening to the way some of you talk about him. Nicest footballer I've met.
  • Options
    Oh god. I'm sure Poor Scott would be mortified seeing these. He loves charlton. It's not just a job as that other poster said. no idea why he's wearing it. But he loves this club through and through. Fucks me off listening to the way some of you talk about him. Nicest footballer I've met.
  • Options
    Are people really getting their knickers in a twist because he's wearing another teams shirt in a private picture whilst on holiday?!

Some of you guys need to go out and pick yourselves up a life.
  • Options
    +1 for Scott, I got your back ;-)
  • Options
    @NLA

I'm sorry, NLA, but I think you're making something out of nothing. I don't suppose the lad gave it a moment's thought. It's a shirt -- maybe he likes its appearance, maybe he's a bit tight and is pleased to have a freebie: we've no idea. The one thing it most certainly isn't is some kind of deliberate provocation to Charlton supporters.

Leave it.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I agree, he looks like he cares, I beleive he does care so as long as that continues I don't care what football shirt he wears, what club he actually supports or what club he goes to watch
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I just don't like seeing any player wearing another teams shirt

You don't have to agree I just dont like it

Too me it's wrong

Don't mean I am going to boo him or slate him when he plays for us

IMO he is a cracking Player for us and would start in my team week in week out

• Options

Also maybe e supports tranmere, why shouldn't he wear the top? He's a normal bloke just cos of the job he does doesn't mean he can't wear a team he supports top

He supports Leeds united.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Edited upon request. (Plus, it hurt my eyes too)
  • Options
    Don't count he was playing for them

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still not nice though.
  • Options
    It's part of johns life I am sure he deeply regrets and is hugely embarrassed of

8 )
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Wow, good job the papers didn't look around Carl Jenkinson's room when he was with us!!!
  • Options
    Scott wagstaff is a player in the robbo mould who leaves everything on the pitch and his effort and committment to the cause are as much as you could ever wish for from any professional playing for us
    the fact he was in a tranmere? shirt does not bother me but it does Nla and I know as a "mad" Charlton fan/supporter myself I wouldn't wear another clubs colours as casual attire but scotty isn't as "mad" a Charlton fan as most of us
    Now if he was in a millsmall top that would be another story!

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2012
    I'm more surprised at the few people who don't know the opponents when we won the biggest domestic cup competition in the world for the one and only time in our entire history.
  • Options
    WSS said:

I'm more surprised at the few people who don't know the opponents when we won the biggest domestic cup competition in the world for the one and only time in our entire history.

NEC Nimjen, everyone knows.
  • Options
    Wiggins was pictured wearing Chelsea shorts on the Lepe trip last year.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I so so much agree with all of this, Scott is an unassuming cheery and thoroughly decent hardworking footballer who gives his all. Ye gods, you want loyalty from the players and then treat them like this. Unbelievable.

• Options
    That John Humphrey picture burns a hole in my heart!

Take that post down Off_it!
  • Options
    Yeah, but it's not like he's pictured in a Palace shirt, or that he or us has the kind of the profile where he'd expect his holiday pics to end up in the paper. Also this death threat thing is a pile of pish it's just some little bitch with an internet connection who'd not go within 10 feet of Ballio.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They can't even spell his name right at the top of the pic!!
  • Options
    Anyone slagging him off for wearing a TRANMERE shirt - get over yourselves, seriously.

If I was a Footballer and managed to get a job playing for say Yeovil Town, do you think I would never wear a Charlton shirt in my own leisure time? Of course I would!

I wear other teams shirts now (foreign clubs), does that diminish my allegiance with Charlton? Not one bit.
  • Options
    people talking 500k plus add-ons for wagstaff are living in a dream world. he's worth 200k, max 300.
  • Options
    He probably swapped shirts with someone there, and took the shirt with him on his hols, some of you need to chill out
  • Options
    Rothko said:

He probably swapped shirts with someone there, and took the shirt with him on his hols, some of you need to chill out

agree

people talking 500k plus add-ons for wagstaff are living in a dream world. he's worth 200k, max 300.

agree, we paid 300k for Green, he's worth no more than that imo

• Options
    I never slagged him off I said I find it disrespectful I also said he is a quality player who would start every week

• Options
    Will Waggy be fit for Tuesday?
  • Options
    you know they don't know anything about football on that forum when they laugh at Kermorgant
  • Options

That John Humphrey picture burns a hole in my heart!

Take that post down Off_it!

Seeing that made a little bit of sick come up. One of my all time favourites and like to forget his other club.

As for Waggy, we'll no one should ever wear any football strip away from the pitch so I'm not going to forgive him that, regardless of which team it's from.

Plus it would be like me sitting on the beach in a suit and tie.....sort yourself out young man!
  • Options

you know they don't know anything about football on that forum when they laugh at Kermorgant
    Having lived up there for 10 years until 2009 I've found Forest supporters the most deluded bunch of fans I've ever come across.