Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anton Ferdinand

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
According to the papers Curbs has told him he has no future at Upton Park .I noticed he was one of the players Pards went to embrace after the game.
I hope he doesn't want him.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]According to the papers Curbs has told him he has no future at Upton Park .I noticed he was one of the players Pards went to embrace after the game.
    I hope he doesn't want him.

Are you sure it wasn't a side head lock?
  • Options
    He's up in court today for Assult in a nightclub in October. Not the sort of thing our Curbs likes. Like a lot of West Ham players was being touted for an England call up last year and used to live in Eltham.
  • Options
    Is it in the High Court? If so I might just find an excuse to trot down there and have a peek.
  • Options
    West Ham mate of mine said that the word around the campfire was that he could go down - hence the rush to get Upson in (and pay over the odds).

For legal reasons I would like to reiterate that this is just hearsay - but if he does get put away remember where you heard it first!
  • Options
    I heard that Pardew said "keep fighting" to Anton after the game. Cue picture caption competition.
  • Options
    I think its out of order putting someone that thick in prison!

Anyway its cushy in gaol these days, sky tv, bum sex and all that, anton will love all the attention from 'big gay Winston' who will no doubt tear him a new one!!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I think its out of order putting someone that thick in prison!

Anyway its cushy in gaol these days, sky tv, bum sex and all that, anton will love all the attention from 'big gay Winston' who will no doubt tear him a new one!!

LOL - nice one Mudja!
  • Options
    cheers off_it_in_it
  • Options
    It's "Mr It" to you!
  • Options
    well in that case its Mr Mud to you ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steady son - I know who you are remember!

For all you know I could be right behind you as I type this.

Scared?
  • Options
    shittin bricks dood proper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I think its out of order putting someone that thick in prison!

My 3 year old daughter's asking me why I'm laughing - Outstanding Mr MCS!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks bing, i do try
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]shittin bricks dood proper

I'm just back from lunch. Someone should've had both their arms aloft when I entered the building (which means the six is up - for you boss) but the deal is there's no bugger left here - the gits!!!