Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birthday present for a 9 year old boy? Suggestions please.

2»

Comments

• Options

I've got a 9 year old grandson who's birthday comes up soon and I've bought him an iTunes card. They come in various values,.

All he needs is an iPod!! : )

• Options
    crate of bud
  • Options
    Lego, well that's what my youngest wants.
  • Options
    Buy him a couple of classic, boxed, genuine '50s Dinky Toys, buses and army vehicles are good. Let him unwrap them and have a look then wrap them up again and take them away and put them in the loft. Under no circumstances let him play with them! In forty years time he'll thank you (if he's started talking to you again, that is). {;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    your bound to find a few bits on this page....and if not for him you'll defo find somethin for yourself....so cool!!
    http://www.firebox.com/
  • Options
    last year my son was a mascot at the valley for his 9th birthday - great day out and one he remembers and talks about. it may not be too late to get him in on the list - I booked mine only a few weeks before the game - remember being on the phone whilst at Gatwick airport arranging it for our return. All completed over the phone and very helpful. He got the kit included. kept it a surprise until we arrived at the Valley.
  • Options
    I have to say the mascot thing was fantastic. My son was completely stoked for ages and the club do it very well. It's not cheap though.

Otherwise a day out followed by an overnight stay in a little B&B, cooked breakfast and home is something different that he'll remember.
  • Options
    Reckon it's gotta be a google nexus 7 tablet for the young chap!These r the next big things.Can get from google store comple with £15 to spend on google play for £159.Great tablet that they r even selling at a loss.
  • Options
    A bit pricey, but Lego Mindstorms is a great thing for that age. Got mine one when he was 7, which was a little young, but he still played with nothing else for weeks. Educational, too.
  • Options
    Harket said:

Reckon it's gotta be a google nexus 7 tablet for the young chap!These r the next big things.Can get from google store comple with £15 to spend on google play for £159.Great tablet that they r even selling at a loss.

Not this !

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shine take it u don't have any kids then!