Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FFS get a grip

2»

Comments

• First it was `terrace wear for the new season', now wev'e got a Hairdressers thread.
    This is supposed to be the manly world of football. Swearing, beer and crappy pies.
    or something.

I agree, far too much of non Wednesday stuff on here lately lol.

*gets tin hat on...

• First it was `terrace wear for the new season', now wev'e got a Hairdressers thread.
    This is supposed to be the manly world of football. Swearing, beer and crappy pies.
    or something.

*gets tin hat on...

Whats going to be the look at Hillsborough this season OP?
  • Should be a miners helmet, but as we sang at Derby 20 years ago "Johnny Major closed ya pits down"
  • EastStand said:

First it was `terrace wear for the new season', now wev'e got a Hairdressers thread.
    or something.

*gets tin hat on...

Going up again mate.

• Should be a miners helmet, but as we sang at Derby 20 years ago "Johnny Major closed ya pits down"

Derby? oh that's okay, most of them down that way were scabs, ESPECIALLY NOTTINGHAM!

• EastStand said:

First it was `terrace wear for the new season', now wev'e got a Hairdressers thread.
    or something.

*gets tin hat on...

Tache and tattoo, same as the last 80 years
  • EastStand said:

or something.

*gets tin hat on...

Going up again mate.

Ha! We'll see.