Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AD11CKS Number Plate

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
AD11CKS

Number plate is for sale on Regtransfers.co.uk if anyone is interested.

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/searchs/searchresults.asp
...or just search for Charlton on the website itself.

All the best,

Comments

• Worth more than my car i think!!
  • Maybe an Adiicks fan will fancy it.
  • edited August 2012
    Sound's Dutch or Finnish, £4795 for a mis-spelt numberplate is a bit much tbh!
  • Maybe I'm suffering with de ja vu, but didn't you try and flog this on here last year?

Stick it on ebay with no reserve and I might take a punt. Would look nice on my nice little red italian sports car (98 fiat bravo)
  • AD11CKS said:

AD11CKS

Number plate is for sale on Regtransfers.co.uk if anyone is interested.

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/searchs/searchresults.asp
    ...or just search for Charlton on the website itself.

All the best,

My dads mate owns that company
  • It asked to put in an offer, but my offer was declined straightaway:-(

Can't think why, I thought my offer of paying 4.75 and P&P was decent
  • Beware if you are trying to buy it. If you have a pre 11 plate car you won't be able to use it on your car. You can make a new car older in terms of private plates ie an 04 plate becoming a 51 plate eg AD51 CKS, but you can't make an older car newer ie 04 to AD06 CKS
  • Ross said:

Beware if you are trying to buy it. If you have a pre 11 plate car you won't be able to use it on your car. You can make a new car older in terms of private plates ie an 04 plate becoming a 51 plate eg AD51 CKS, but you can't make an older car newer ie 04 to AD06 CKS

Good point
  • I think they need to update the website, just went on the celebrity customers section and decided to tap on Danielle Loyd and it came up with "Danielle Loyd girlfriend of famous footballer Teddy Sheringham"
  • Sponsored links:

• I know of a guy
    in South Australia who owns "Addick" my mate has CAFC in WA......I had CAFC in NSW......and another guy I know used to have CAFC in Victoria.
  • They tried to sell that number plate on here just before the 11 plates were released.
    Cant find the thread though.
  • So he's had it for sale for quite a while then.
  • So he's had it for sale for quite a while then.

Think it was taken down and has maybe just been re-listed...though I'm not 100% sure.

• Does anyone know if a Charlton fan bought it in the end?
    Saw a good one a few days back.

GB1 0NLY.
  • I've seen a lovely red Bentley, with a personalised number plate of 1905 CA (and a Charlton badge on the plate) parked up near the Valley on occasion.

Given how many pr**ks there are around, always surprises me that someone is brave enough to put a Charlton personalised plate on a beautiful car like this and risk getting it vandalised.

• I've seen a lovely red Bentley, with a personalised number plate of 1905 CA (and a Charlton badge on the plate) parked up near the Valley on occasion.

Given how many pr**ks there are around, always surprises me that someone is brave enough to put a Charlton personalised plate on a beautiful car like this and risk getting it vandalised.

Pays the local kids to "look after his car mister".
  • Sponsored links:

• £4795.

More than our club!

The owner posts on here. Lovely set of wheels

• edited January 2017

I've seen a lovely red Bentley, with a personalised number plate of 1905 CA (and a Charlton badge on the plate) parked up near the Valley on occasion.

The owner posts on here. Lovely set of wheels

The proceeds from all the Charlton Life banner ads are starting to add up then AFKA?
  • edited January 2017
    Yes mate, living the dream in my red machine lol

• Yes mate, living the dream in my red machine lol

That's wierd. The rear bumper doesn't match the front. That said Mk1's are startin to fetch good money. Old 1.1's like that now fetching £2000+ An early XR2 is worth up to £25,000.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-FORD-FIESTA-1-6-XR2-3D-95-BHP-/172443429076?hash=item28266de8d4:g:YDgAAOSwa~BYT6Ss
  • edited January 2017

I've seen a lovely red Bentley, with a personalised number plate of 1905 CA (and a Charlton badge on the plate) parked up near the Valley on occasion.

It's 'burnt orange'

Got taken in it to see The Massive a couple of years ago. As we pulled up outside Hillborough, a car pulled out of it's parking spot right opposite the Leppings Lane entrances, as if the bloke had been paid to sit there all morning to keep the parking space free.

No grief from the locals, just admiring glances - though not sure if that was for the Bentley or me sitting in the passenger seat.