Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euell to be coach at CAFC

Got a feeling Jason will be announced as a coach at CAFC any day now. On the CAFC FB page pictures of pre season i up and I'm sure JE is standing with the coaches watching on.

He did also say on Twitter that those who asked about his plans - watch this space.

Comments

• Options
    I agree but Matt Taylor told me Euellie thought he had one more season in his legs before coaching
  • Options
    He'll either end his playing days at AFC Wimbledon or he'll become a striking coach for the youth team this season. Either way I like him and hearing him on Charlton Live and on the radio he comes across as a great guy with a very level head on his shoulders. He will make a great coach in my eyes, good luck to him
  • Options
    He's supposed to be a very influential character to have around. If he can bring that to our coaching staff along with his experience and ability I will be more than happy.
  • Options
    Very good news if true. Good man to have around the place.
  • Options
    I hope so.
  • Options
    Another SCP in the making. That said I have been told he really wants to get into the media side of things.
  • Options
    I saw him Sainsbury's Peninsula once. I said: "Euell be a Charlton coach one day!" He said: "Yeah, LoOkOuT for me!"

That was all.
  • Options
    Bit of a misleading title. But i reckon he'll leave it a year before he does so, maybe even kicking off his career somewhere else though.