Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options

Don't know about anyone else but I was pretty underwhelmed by the conclusion to the replacement last night. Predictable and far fetched, but maybe my expectations were unrealistically high after the first two episodes as they were very good.

Watched it last night and thought the same. Wasn't over impressed with the whole thing tbh.
  • Options
    just finished the second series of Madam Secretary. Very enjoyable.
  • Options
    I can recommend Sun Records, if anyone has an interest in the birth of Rock 'n' Roll, and the people involved from the outset.
  • Options
    New series of The Get Down starts next month I believe.......
  • Options

Don't know about anyone else but I was pretty underwhelmed by the conclusion to the replacement last night. Predictable and far fetched, but maybe my expectations were unrealistically high after the first two episodes as they were very good.

Watched it last night and thought the same. Wasn't over impressed with the whole thing tbh.
    Not watched the last one yet,but i smelt a turkey when the main character went crime fighting with her baby a week after a cesarian.
  • Options

Not watched the last one yet,but i smelt a turkey when the main character went crime fighting with her baby a week after a cesarian.
    Maybe her stitches got infected?
  • Options

Watched the final episode last night & felt exactly the same. Great series but a very weak ending
  • Options
    Was one of many that said before how only 3 episodes was a good idea and better than drag it out over 6 or 8 weeks, however the last episode, specifically the last 15 minutes felt very rushed
  • Options
    PWR... Second Series of Bernard Cornwell's "The Last Kingdom" is on BBC 2 tonight @ 9pm.

Also being shown with Netflix this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loved the first season of Billions but the second is so dull . I hope it picks up or I'm ditching it.
  • Options

New series of The Get Down starts next month I believe.......

Cheers, didn't know that. Not sure how the last series went down (ha) with everyone else but I enjoyed it. Not sure it's a lot of people's cup of tea but I love disco and hip-hop.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Loved the first season of Billions but the second is so dull . I hope it picks up or I'm ditching it.

Really disappointind with season 2 - 4 episodes of tedium. The only thing keeping me interested is The Doris who plays Wendy.
  • Options
    Prime Suspect 1973 is very well done but seems a bit of a non-event after they did it with Morse first in Endeavour.
  • Options

It has been so unbeliveably boring.
  • Options
    Just watching the first 3 series of Line Of Duty before number 4 comes out. Missed these first time round. Absolutely excellent despite Martin Compston's desperately corny English accent.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I've fallen asleep before the end of every ep of billions so far this series.

Replacement ending was disappointing. How did she go from nearly dying to hot wiring a car?! It was all a bit quick but then spent 10 mins filming the women staring at each other across the office.

Big little lies - watched ep 1. Hate them all but intrigued to know what's going on. Need to know the crime early on in ep 2!

Kettering incident watched ep 1 - blimey she's stunning- intrigued to watch more.

Broadchurch still holding interest so far. Again, they're all dodgy suspects. Still don't like the vicar from last 2 series!

• Options
    Just finished the O J Simpson doc on iPlayer, very long but very good, was baffled that some people still defended him when it's obvious that he did it.
  • Options
    Gitvthrough the first three series of Line Of Duty. Brilliant stuff. Third series not quite up to the first two IMHO. Trying Safe House on Netflix with Christopher ecclestone. Finding the first episode hard going.
  • Options
    Having finally bought into Netflix and just finished watching the final episode of Series 1 of Stranger Things, I concur that it was indeed my kinda thing , with knobs on.

Reminded me in places of ET, IT, X Files and other similar films but although somewhat confusing at times , especially at the end, I thoroughly enjoyed being glued to it over the past few days. Really looking forward to Series 2 which is airing some time later this year.

I googled the actors & found that the lad who plays Mike , Finn Wolfhard, will play Richie Tozier in Stephen King's IT which is due for release in Sept 2017. This is one of my favourite SK books & I did watch the film made for TV several years ago which was pretty poor. So, am excited to hear that, as I assume it will be a much enhanced version later this year.

Fanny's getting that old tingle again.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really liking SS GB (watched 3 so far).

Saw them filming it at the V and A storage building at Olympia ages ago, remember swastikas all over the place.
  • Options
    Just watched the 1st five episodes of Iron Fist - quite enjoyed it, the fight scenes are not the best but its easy going TV
  • Options

Just watched the 1st five episodes of Iron Fist - quite enjoyed it, the fight scenes are not the best but its easy going TV

It is easy going, but you are bang on the money, he is an awful fighter. Probably the worst Marvel TV series but essential if you are looking forward to the Defenders.
  • Options
    New series of " Line of Duty " starts on Sunday, previous series have been excellent and stars the equally excellent Vicky McClure, what's not to like ?
  • Options
    Finished second series of "love" on Netflix. That last episode had me stressing the fuck out for mickey.

Great series though, realistically portrays a relationship
  • Options

Finished second series of "love" on Netflix. That last episode had me stressing the fuck out for mickey.

Great series though, realistically portrays a relationship

Just started this, and watched S01:E03 last night. Not generally a fan of Judd Apatow's stuff but decided to give this a try as it has E out Eels in it who are one of my favourite bands. I don't think he shows up until episode 4 so I haven't seen him yet, but after a slow start the show is growing on me.

A very different vibe to Love but Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is also pretty funny.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Have finished Iron Fist. Not as good as Daredevil, Jessica Jones or Luke Cage, but if they can get the scripts right for The Defenders, he'll be a good character.
  • Options
    Just caught up with Broadchurch. I'm liking this series. It's bubbling away nicely, with lots of possible suspects.

I don't think it was Lenny Henry though, he would've taken her to a Premier Inn!
  • Options
    Anyone been watching the tv series of Snatch?

Didn't know a thing about it just happened to chance upon it tonight. I've watched one episode and not quite sure , will give episode 2 a go I think.
  • Options
    Watched the first episode of Midnight Sun tonight, thought it was really good.
    The Danes/Swedes etc really do make some great TV