Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

1368369370371372374»

Comments

• Watched the first episode of the new David Mitchell comedy/drama on BBC1 earlier. Ludwig. Well worth a watch.
    Thoroughly enjoyable.
  • Watched the Sven doc last night, very good.
  • Watched the first episode of the new David Mitchell comedy/drama on BBC1 earlier. Ludwig. Well worth a watch.
    I'm a big fan of David Mitchell but thought it was very average.
    I'm a big fan of David Mitchell but thought it was very average.
    I enjoyed Ambassadors - some of it was actually truer than I wish it was!
  • The latest episode of the rings of power is incredible tv. Right up there with the more ambitious game of thrones episodes. Adar as a baddy is great, has depth and the new actor had helped do that 
  • edited September 27
    Carter said:
    The latest episode of the rings of power is incredible tv. Right up there with the more ambitious game of thrones episodes. Adar as a baddy is great, has depth and the new actor had helped do that 
    Its been shat on a lot since Season One, but have really enjoyed both seasons so far.

Shame we'll have to wait around another two years for Season Three after next week - Charlie Vickers as Sauron is just brilliant, really hope this is the sort of show that sees him go on to star in bigger and better things.
  • All 6 episodes of Ludwig on BBC I player. Surprised I actually enjoyed it and nicely set up for a second season.
  • Carter said:
    The latest episode of the rings of power is incredible tv. Right up there with the more ambitious game of thrones episodes. Adar as a baddy is great, has depth and the new actor had helped do that 
    Its been shat on a lot since Season One, but have really enjoyed both seasons so far.

Shame we'll have to wait around another two years for Season Three after next week - Charlie Vickers as Sauron is just brilliant, really hope this is the sort of show that sees him go on to star in bigger and better things.
    People will take to the Internet to wail about anything, most people watch stuff like this and think "holy shit, what an age of entertainment we are living in" 

Most of the time its the second season series hit their stride. If I think back to Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Wire, Yellowstone. All of them really take off in the second season 
  • All 6 episodes of Ludwig on BBC I player. Surprised I actually enjoyed it and nicely set up for a second season.
    Is this the one where he’s the mechanical egg? Used to love that
  • Carter said:

I thought season 1 was average (too much time on halflings and Galaderial) but this one has been a lot better thanks to Adar and Sauron (agree Vickers has been superb).