Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mortaingate

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Ive read about MCS doing something to Mortain's coat. Anyone got photo evidence or care to explain?

Comments

• Options
    i have some evidence, but am waiting for bluetooth guy who works here so i can get it onto my mac and up load! there were plenty of witnesses! lol

anyway here is one pic from stanmore, i have a better one i will put up soon. basically i dipped me finger in my pint to wetten it up, then wrote cafc on his back without him knowing! was very funny
  • Options
    LOL! Quality!!
  • Options
    Mortain was beside himself more due to the fact that it was Ollie who 'Done' him..!
  • Options
    Don't laugh, Dan. That's childish...You child
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Don't laugh, Dan. That's childish...You child[/quote]

Yes. And? If the cap fits....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Don't laugh, Dan. That's childish...You child

Dan, that didn't come across as I meant it..I was being childish
  • Options
    Here is the other pic
  • Options
    f*ck b*llocks f*ck sh*t f*ckerty f*ck f*ck.

That is all
  • Options
    *pat on back*
  • Options
    you gave permission for Ketters to be the DJ at your wedding i think mate as well.

Red red robin as first dance?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you gave permission for Ketters to be the DJ at your wedding i think mate as well.

Red red robin as first dance?!

Oh Jeez I remember something like that in the Curry house.

BTW Mortain loved the Phone clip of your Missus dancing to the MC Hammer Track, you should definately You Tube that..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Don't laugh, Dan. That's childish...You child

Dan, that didn't come across as I meant it..I was being childish

No worries mate. I am childish. Thats why it so funny!!
  • Options
    Mortain, you took that so well. Top man - I may have had a "small" influence on that incident. Just so you don't beat MCS up too much!