Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Away Shirt

Comments

• Options
    Yay! I knew I'd like the away kit better.
    Buying it. They better have long sleeves in the large boys size.
  • Options
    is the superstore open and these new kits available ??
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    is the superstore open and these new kits available ??
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    New Nike away kit should be available for fans to pre-order online tomorrow and on sale in the Superstore at the end of July (MW) ‪#cafc
  • Options
    on the superstore home page there is a black training t-shirt which says personalise your training kit. yet when you click onto it that t-shirt doesn’t exist. am i just complete missing it or am i right it doesn't exist?

http://www.addicks-clubshop.co.uk/
    You have to click on Adult training and then click on the shirt you want (this one?): http://www.addicks-clubshop.co.uk/product/found-12-midlayer-top-adult-133
    well that’s it, but the picture they show on the homepage is a short sleeve t shirt. that’s long sleeve. doesn't seem to be anywhere.
  • Options
    It's a like from me
  • Options
    Thumbs up from me
  • Options
    cheers a4life i skim read and didn't see that

was gonna pop down with the kids tomorrow but not now
  • Options
    The best news is that Solly is modeling it ! Surely, we wouldn't do that & then sell him ?
  • Options
    Really nice kit. Gonna be strange with so many fans at games wearing black though ;-)
  • Options
    I like it...works well with it being just black. Still think the red one could have been better..but overall it could be a whole lot worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading description, I reckon shorts are white and there's a misprint, as it says shorts have a black swoosh
  • Options
    The best news is that Solly is modeling it ! Surely, we wouldn't do that & then sell him ?
    I like your thinking, CE !

• Options
    Reading description, I reckon shorts are white and there's a misprint, as it says shorts have a black swoosh
    I would guess the misprint is that the swoosh is white
  • Options
    I never like all black kits. Teams don't tend to do well in them. Shame we don't go back to yellow. Weird how many away kits in the 80s and early 90s were blue, yet if we went blue now everyone would kick off that it's Millwall's colour
  • Options
    Thank God we aint got Paddy McCarthy
  • Options
    I never like all black kits. Teams don't tend to do well in them. Shame we don't go back to yellow. Weird how many away kits in the 80s and early 90s were blue, yet if we went blue now everyone would kick off that it's Millwall's colour

youtube.com/watch?v=ysza-wsuzfc&feature=related

Yeah pony.
  • Options
    Yellow would have been better...
  • Options
  • Options
    Didn't Bournemouth put a picture of Hollands on their season ticket books?
  • Options
    And Wiggins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Wiggins
    Yeah, but their owner is mad. Whereas ours ....................................... well he's mute.
  • Options
    like the style and the simplicity of the colours this tear. however, just cant help but think the sponsor is a bit naff.
  • Options
    Like it.....will order one.
  • Options
    Jackson tweeting the new tracksuit is rascal and blue!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Jackson tweeting the new tracksuit is rascal and blue!
    now I'm not so down with the kids as I used to be - rascal still means toilet, right?
  • Options
    Sort of, can either mean they are crap or they are loud. Like a shirt with flowers all over it would be labelled rascal.
  • Options
    both kits are boring, and the cheap last minute option. black one looks smarter,yellow would of been the better colour. but they are still BORING!!!!! just because its got the cafc badge ,dont mean you have to like it! lol
  • Options
    palace fans can be rather rascal, you get me?
  • Options
    Definition of rascal: “ a person who accidently or by design produces much mirth and goes beyond common logic and society norm for the greater good often at the expense of looking like a tw*t but still remaining a hero”.
    rascal look: girl called christmas walks into a club with tattoo moustache on finger, inked up and in tight orange jeans, with crazy hair. bona fide rascal.
  • Options
    It's just an expensive polo t-shirt, like dear old Fred Perry's.
    haha, like the Macron shirts were made by Buddhist monk's just for Charlton, and dyed red with the blood of virgins.
    I thought those were made by Joma, and it was Spanish virgins?