Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Matches On Sky - Does Anyone Know When They Are Announced Usually?

Trying to plan travel to games , but don't want to buy train tickets early to get a good price , and then find that Sky move the fixture day / Kick of time .... help!

Comments

• Options
    July 9 in 2009, July 6 in 2010 and July 11 in 2011 mate.
  • Options
    and these will usually only be for the first 2 or 3 months - not for the whole season. Sky usually have 3 or 4 tranches of matches that they switch, so, for example, just beacuse they don't pick the Millwall away game on Dec 1st now for TV, doesn't mean they wont change it later on down the line.
  • Options
    I'm told Sky have 10 Thursday night slots for weekend FL games . . .
  • Options
    Thursday night slots? Blimey.
  • Options
    Thankyou!

• Options
    I'm told Sky have 10 Thursday night slots for weekend FL games . . .
    Friday off work then for a long weekend.
  • Options
    Is that new? i dont remember last season seeing any footie on thursday night apart from the europa cup.
  • Options
    I would suspect it's Sky having a pop shot at ITVs Europa League coverage
  • Options
    Normally just after you bought your train ticket
  • Options
    I would suspect it's Sky having a pop shot at ITVs Europa League coverage
    Blimey does anyone watch ITV's Europa league coverage

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trying to plan travel to games , but don't want to buy train tickets early to get a good price , and then find that Sky move the fixture day / Kick of time .... help!
    Reckon it is a cert that we will not have Birmingham on the tele, will probably have a relegated premier league side on
  • Options
    Cheers Elf , iv'e booked tickets for Birmingham , was going to do Notts Forest for my lad as a birthday treat as he's 16 , but didn't want to book it and Sky change the date / time , and not be able to make it.
  • Options
    Booked my notts train today. £20 from tonbridge to Nottingham. Done the same with the same fare to birmingham. Hoping neither get moved!
  • Options
    Cheers Elf , iv'e booked tickets for Birmingham , was going to do Notts Forest for my lad as a birthday treat as he's 16 , but didn't want to book it and Sky change the date / time , and not be able to make it.
    Don't forget to get him a 16-25 Railcard. He pays £28 per year, but gets a third off adult prices.
  • Options
    Cheers CE.
  • Options
    No indication of away games being moved so far.
  • Options
    Get in!

Thanks Airman!
  • Options
    I'm guessing that's apart from the Brighton match?
  • Options
    no doubt it will be home games on sky again
  • Options
    can't you buy a train ticket that gives you the option of a refund/amendment if you need to cancel/change?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't you buy a train ticket that gives you the option of a refund/amendment if you need to cancel/change?
    No; if you buy the cheapest tickets you can not get a refund or change the time of travel.
    As these tickets relate to a nominated journey time to and fom your destination.
  • Options
    You can change them as long as it's up to 2 hours before the journey begins ie if they game is switched from Saturday to Sunday you should be able to change them, although I've never done this. You have to pay if there is a difference in the prices.
    Your problem is eg if you can't go on the Sunday or you're ill & can't go or the game is postponed just before you get on the train etc.
  • Options
    Depends on the train company, it varies. Realise I am stating the obvious but when reads 'non-refundable' you will be stuck with that ticket
  • Options
    Even if it's non refundable, see my comment above.
  • Options
    Will the BBC be showing Saturday evening games again next Season?
  • Options
    How many games are we allowed to be shown this season? Last year it was three, assume it will be more this time around
  • Options
    How many games are we allowed to be shown this season? Last year it was three, assume it will be more this time around
    When Newcastle were in the Championship they were on every week it seemed.