Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you rather?

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
quite simple really, would you rather

A)3 points at The Den and 0 at Selhurst

B)3 at Selhurst and 0 at The Den

B for me..

Comments

• Options
    does it really matter ??? 3 points are 3 points. only thing would be to take them from your promotion/relegation rivals ala last year v the 2 Sheffield clubs
  • Options
    Den as i've got a £50 bet with my mate we'll finish above them lol
  • Options
    3 at the Den
  • Options
    Den
  • Options
    Selhurst for me , don't really have any Millwall friends so it would be nice to get one over on all the Nigels that I know.
  • Options
    Although I have a very large dislike for Palarse, I don't actually know any palarse supporters. However I do know plenty of MillSmall fans and am still getting it in the neck from "that" game. Therefore three points at the Den would be lovely, but I would take one.
  • Options
    Den
  • Options
    Den
  • Options
    3 at the dirty Den.

When we lost 4-0, my bird and her old man were in the stand opposite acting like a couple of tits. Can't take that again.
  • Options
    Although growing up I knew more jerks who were Palace fans, I'll have to go with 3 points from Millwall. I have a wager with a colleague that the loser will buy the winner lunch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Den, just to stick it to them after the last league game there. (we won't mention anymore about that game)

• Options
    We owe them f*ckers one after last time.

A resounding A).
  • Options
    3 points at the den for me
    There are 4 of us at work, the other 3 are all millwall fans
  • Options
    Gold addick, it clearly does matter to CAFCdave or he wouldnt have asked the question, if it doesnt matter to you there are lots of other threads out there seems a bizzare post.

I would take 3 at the Den as its been so long and I know we will beat Palace at home, fact
  • Options
    C) We batter both of them home and away.
  • Options
    I'll pussy out, 1 at each but thump them both back home ;-)
  • Options
    a)
  • Options
    3 points at selhurst all day long.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    B
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B as I'll be going to the game with a palace mate.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    12 from the lot
  • Options
    The Den. Smug Millwall bloke I know would be worth winding up even more than I do already.
  • Options
    The Den. Smug Millwall bloke I know would be worth winding up even more than I do already.
    Smug ! Wtf have Millwall got to be smug about.

• Options
    no contest i'd take a 1-0 slimey win at the den and take a 4-0 defeat at palace for the pleasure of it

• Options
    Den.

Don't know any nigels...
  • Options
    does it really matter ??? 3 points are 3 points. only thing would be to take them from your promotion/relegation rivals ala last year v the 2 Sheffield clubs
    he was just asking a fun question. Yes 3 points is 3 points but he is asking which 3/6 you would prefer, thought it was a decent question tbh. And after last week, don't think your in a position to start criticizing anyone else.
  • Options
    The New Den.

Anyone who says otherwise needs their head tested.

Beating Millwall is like beating the Aussies in a cricket Test Match - there is no better feeling, beating Palace is like beating South Africa - its great but not the ultimate.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The New Den.

Anyone who says otherwise needs their head tested.

Beating Millwall is like beating the Aussies in a cricket Test Match - there is no better feeling, beating Palace is like beating South Africa - its great but not the ultimate.
    Other way round for me (and many others) I suppose. I really really dislike Palace, I simply pitty the Milwall supporters that try and live up to the Danny Dyer hardman image that in reality dissappeared years ago. I pitty even more their fans who don't do that yet get tarred with the same brush. Millwall have never done anything specific to me or my club (in my lifetime) to warrant hatred apart from exist in the same part of London that I/Charlton are from. Palace on the other hand we have much recent history with.

From Selhurtst to them trying to put us out of business to Fortune and Dennis in the last minute to beating up Charlton supporting women and children to Simon Jordan and Ruchard Murray to suing our Manager- I hate those ba***ds !