Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was It just me or

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
did anyone else find it irritating that Lineker, Hansen and Lawrensen got their knobs out about how wonderful Giggs' goal was yet an almost identical strike by Ambrose hardly got a mention?

Comments

• Options
    On FF they actually said it appeared to be a miss kick, that pissed me off no end, he sent the keeper the wrong way and just knocked it home. Great Goal.
  • Options
    Giggs goal looked more of a miss kick - he had to slice it as his right foot's only for standing on. Of the two (not biased here), Ambrose's finish was the class act...and great movement too...

Taking of knobs, did anyone see Top Gear last night. One of them (James) has just got a Fiat Punto. Hamster said there are only three knobs in a punto - two on the dash and one driving it...
  • Options
    Oh noes I drive a Fiat Punto Grande!
  • Options
    motd is a rubbish bias load of crap. Anyone also see how they explained about vidukas back heel, they said it was bundled in not pretty, i thought it was a very clever goal, infact it was much better than giggs' lucky shinned effort.
  • Options
    Fiat Punto's driven by CAFC fans are the obvious exception, so you're OK. Better than a Chelsea Tractor by any stretch.

How's that - dug myself out of the hole yet? :-)
  • Options
    Excellent recovery!
  • Options
    Back of the net!!!!