Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live to Inteview Mark Fish

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Morning all, we are recording an interview with Mark Fish this weekend, Mark was aleading player in our time in the Premier League and was heavily involved with the fondly remembered warm up routine, any questions for the Mark? eithe psot them on here or email studio@charltonlive.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    How comes his form really dipped after his fall through a table in 2004? West Brom at home springs to mind.
  • Options
    Who was your favorite centre half partner at Charlton?
  • Options
    Best moment at Charlton
  • Options
    Was he really trying to claim that own goal at Sunderland that went off 3 of their players after he touched it?

On a more serious note - what was it like growing up in apartheid South Africa as a good player of the predominantly black sport - could footballers integrate more that other people?
  • Options
    Do you realise you have created the most irritating, continuous chant to exist as a result of your name?
  • Options
    Cheers, keep em coming, any ex-players you would like us to interview? let me know
  • Options
    Do you realise you have created the most irritating, continuous chant to exist as a result of your name?
    Great questionk, he probably has absolutley no idea!
  • Options
    How about Ex-Managers? Would love a Dowie or Reed interview.

Players - Shaun Newton? Chris Perry (easy to contact on twitter), Luke Young?
  • Options
    What is he up to now?
  • Options
    Is there website we can visit where we can see more pictures of his wife?

Does he get commission every time that stupid goldfish goes across the screen?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a glass ceiling for Charlton players or just a glass table?
  • Options
    His ex wife follows me on twitter. She was telling me how much she loved Charlton and Chris Powell. She is a bit of a minx.

• Options
    Is there a glass ceiling for Charlton players or just a glass table?
    You are a lad aren't you Len..... First thing that came to mind was the 'glass table'.......
    Bit like Ms Faithfull, and the Mar's bar 'alleged incident'
  • Options
    How about Ex-Managers? Would love a Dowie or Reed interview.

Players - Shaun Newton? Chris Perry (easy to contact on twitter), Luke Young?
    I would be interested to talk to both Dowie and Reed, would also be good to hear from Pardew, to hear what he has to say about his time at the club. Will pursue these suggestions.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Pete, I'd like to hear a dual interview with Andy Nelson and Colin Powell, I'm sure Paddy would enjoy that!
    Nelson would be a very interesting one I think if you could find him.
  • Options
    Also PeteF, another good interview would be Mark Robson as he was behind the scenes of the Dowie/Reed/Pardew reigns, would be good to see his take on it all. Especially why he left too.
  • Options
    Pete, I'd like to hear a dual interview with Andy Nelson and Colin Powell, I'm sure Paddy would enjoy that!
    Nelson would be a very interesting one I think if you could find him.
    He is in the States I believe, Derek Hales could tell you an interesting story about Nelsons role in the Flanagan incident

• Options
    Also PeteF, another good interview would be Mark Robson as he was behind the scenes of the Dowie/Reed/Pardew reigns, would be good to see his take on it all. Especially why he left too.
    I intend to have a chat with Mark Robson at the Barnet game.
  • Options
    So do I! ;-)

• Options
    So do I! ;-)

I hope someone's warned Mark Robson...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How pissed were you, when you fell through the glass table (& don't deny it) ?
  • Options
    Does JR Hartley mean anything to you?
  • Options
    When he legally took EPO after his injury, did they hook him up to heart rate monitor when he slept and did he talk to any other sports proffesionals about it's effects?
  • Options
    Ask him if he's kissed any statues in fountains recently
  • Options
    Does he prefer cod or Haddock .
  • Options
    Does he still have the dentist chair in his basement bar as seen on footballers cribs?
  • Options
    His ex wife follows me on twitter. She was telling me how much she loved Charlton and Chris Powell. She is a bit of a minx.

A bit of a minx, you say?

Right, what's her phone number?

• Options
    Keep em coming
  • Options
    Do you still live on lubbock road?
  • Options
    During his time at Charlton who was the best player he played along side?