Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts F Away Sat September 1st

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Train booked 2 adult singles at £13 = £26 return. Get in early folks.

(Not bothering with Brum, horrible fans).

Comments

• Options
    Train booked to see R Hood and friends.
  • Options
    Who did you book train with?
  • Options
    East Midlands Trains usually have some good deals if you book in advance.
  • Options
    Got train tickets, but looks like I'm going to be on a stag do in Amsterdam now.

Shame because Forest was definitely one of the games I was excited about!
  • Options
    I have one word, HOOOTERRS!!!
  • Options
    Hooters was dreadful when we went last season.
  • Options
    I have never been to the Hooters in Nottingham, but have been to a few in the U.S. The food is average and the girls even more average....at best. I still 'would' though !!
  • Options
    Has it not closed down?
  • Options
    Was open when we played Notts County last season, it has more of a family resturant feel to it rather then a seedy bar that I was hoping for, Beer is overpriced too, few of the birds were pretty tasty though.
  • Options
    Was open when we played Notts County last season, it has more of a family resturant feel to it rather then a seedy bar that I was hoping for, Beer is overpriced too, few of the birds were pretty tasty though.
    I thought it was good last season! Did lack seedyness though I'll give you that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm shocked............over priced drinks in a titty bar :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Not a titty bar when its full of kids though, its a very weird set up, maybe a Nottingham thing :)
  • Options
    Apparently they had to sack one of the topless barmaids..she kept dipping in the till.
  • Options
    On the Friday night game v notts c was pretty good. Food in hooters is shocking though. Although they do some tasty baps
  • Options
    The Jugs were good
  • Options
    Who did you book train with?
    Trainline, East Midlands, Megatrain & Red Spotted Hanky were all the same price when I booked.
  • Options
    Now that I live in Chesterfield its nice and easy for me!
  • Options
    £30 quid
    4 hour journey? still considering
  • Options
    Staying the night for this once Premier Inn Central!
  • Options
    Just got £19 return (with railcard) booked on thetrainline.com
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booked last week with Stewart on here. £17 a young person's return, £26 for old men like him.
  • Options
    When will the match tickets go on sale?
  • Options
    Got a return from Tonbridge (Kent) to Nottingham a few weeks ago.
    £20 with a YP Railcard
  • Options
    Not for a while, I should imagine. Not sure why you ask though, because it won't sell out.
  • Options
    Railcard info for all you trainspotters. If you go with a kid you may wish to get a family & friends railcard.

http://help.thetrainline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/386/kw/railcards
  • Options
    Tickets should be on sale four weeks before the game but rest easy as we get about 3K tickets
  • Options
    £30 (approx) return on East Midlands Rail at the moment. I haven't got a YP railcard (too old) so had to pay the full whack.
  • Options
    http://www.footballgroundguide.com/nottingham_forest/
    Chris Powell a visiting West Brom fan adds; 'On my last visit a number of West Brom fans were thrown out of the grounds by stewards for not sitting down. From what I could see they gave just one chance to sit down and if you didn't you were out. What was even more annoying is that fans in the home section were allowed to stand without interference.'
    Shocking, SCP is a closet Baggie.

It will be interesting how many people go up for this game, as it's definitely one that catches the eye, especially for a weekend away!