Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now The Fixtures are out ... What Away Games Are You Up For?

Definately going to ration myself this season , as it is becoming prohibitively expensive to travel / buy match tickets ... what games are you up for?

Comments

• Options
    Nottingham Forest for me and dad. Last time we went to The City Ground we stayed in the same hotel as the team :)
  • Options
    All of them!!!
  • Options
    Will try to get to as many as possible, went to 11 last season which would have been higher if the league was less northern and circumstances meant missing the away games around xmas/ny.

Looking forward to Brum for starters.
  • Options
    All of them!!!
    Blooming heck , seriously?

I think i'd be getting a divorce if i said that to my missus!

• Options
    Definitely Brum, Millsmall, Bristol City and Brighton (if I can get a ticket).

Aside from that, others as and when work/money/other plans allows. But also like the look of Wolves, Watford and that massive Yorkshire club, too...

• Options
    Barnsley
    Birmingham
    Blackpool
    Bolton
    Brighton
    Bristol City
    Burnley
    Palace
    Hull
    Millwall
    Watford

may do more. Wanted to a load of the tuesday night games, might end up driving I guess.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Think I did 18/19 last season but I won't have a young persons rail card this year so trains will be 1/3 more and I'd imagine match tickets about as much more so I reckon I'll do about one a month plus the London area ones so probably about 12 or so over the year. Wish I could go to them all but football's just so expensive now.

Apart from the obvious ones, I'm looking forward to Hull for some reason, probably the biggest city in England I've never visited and a new ground to tick off.
  • Options
    It will certainly be influenced by the cost of tickets.
  • Options
    Think I did 18/19 last season but I won't have a young persons rail card this year so trains will be 1/3 more and I'd imagine match tickets about as much more so I reckon I'll do about one a month plus the London area ones so probably about 12 or so over the year. Wish I could go to them all but football's just so expensive now.

Apart from the obvious ones, I'm looking forward to Hull for some reason, probably the biggest city in England I've never visited and a new ground to tick off.
    ditto all of that se9 no railcard plus higher prices makes such a difference!
  • Options
    All home and maybe a couple of local away ones. can't justify a whole day away from home for a football match these days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All home and maybe a couple of local away ones. can't justify a whole day away from home for a football match these days
    I'm out the whole day for a home match !!

• Options
    Middlesboro - Last game of regular season so weekend away in Middlesboro Redcar or Newcastle

London games and London by the sea (Brighton)

Forest and Wolves

All the FA cup games including Wembley
  • Options
    Was gonna have weekenders for derby, forest, leicester and brighton.
    3 of them are Tuesdays so most looking forward to forest.
  • Options
    Was going to do Forest but looked at the cost of the train tickets last night, stupid prices .. so I'll do Brum instead.
  • Options
    I'm up for most of them to be honest, apart from the Tuesday night games which are difficult because of work.

There are some great stadiums and atmospheres in this league, so they are all going to feel pretty special against what we've been used to in League One.
  • Options
    Was going to do Forest but looked at the cost of the train tickets last night, stupid prices .. so I'll do Brum instead.
    Was surprised by those prices to, think I'll do Ipswich in September instead
  • Options
    As many as possible , dependant on finances and chauffeurs !
  • Options
    Living in North Cambs, reckon i will do Birmingham, Forest, Derby, Ipswich. Which means i will see the first 9 league games, if i can get the misses to do Blackpool could be first 10 home and away, not doing Leeds on a Tuesday night
  • Options
    Long distance mid-week away games are a no-no,should be ok for the rest
  • Options
    Cardiff away on the Tuesday night, I'd be home by 10.30!

Cardiff in red vs Charlton in black will be strange though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    None but I am going come on here and bitch and moan about are poor away numbers!
  • Options
    Try and do my usual 10 away games a season. Palarse,millscum,brighton, birmingham and forest and will see with the others