Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was anyone off here in Ibiza this week?

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Thread as per title really.

I was in Itaca, a bar in San Antonio Bay, and I was watching the England vs France game. There was the 'we're top of the league/he's better than Shaun' etc chant being heard on the telly, and one guy started singing 'He's better than Shaun' to his mates. I didn't say anything as I was away with the fairies, but was wondering if it was anyone on here?

Comments

• Options
    I was away with the fairies
    That's downtown San Antonio,right.

• Options
    I think @Gerrado was out there. Thats kind of his username.
  • Options
    Not until the 11th July buzzzzzz
  • Options
    Don't think Gerrado would be singing he's better than shaun to be honest
  • Options
    He sing what he wants!
  • Options
    Not sure I can help, although I was there in 1983, the nearest I got to being serenaded was a Rotherham fan shouting "Ronnie Moore, Ronnie Moore" at me outside a pub, obviously in tribute to them doing us 5-1 at The Valley. Due to a certain amount of drink being taken, I forgot they had ended up being relegated, and were worse off than us (at the time, no mean feat), so the Jack Dee type swift ripostes were a little thin on the ground. I probably told him they were welcome to him, of course six months later I was throwing money in a sack to pay his transfer fee to er, Charlton.
  • Options
    I just find it bizzare as an Addicks fan you didn't say hello, I could never be that off me head without collapsing?
  • Options
    I just find it bizzare as an Addicks fan you didn't say hello, I could never be that off me head without collapsing?
    agreed
  • Options
    Leave on the 10th of august! Cant fucking wait!!
  • Options
    The place was packed, and by the time it was half time I couldn't remember what he looked like!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im staying in playa. only cos i wanna be close to space
  • Options
    We left on Thursday, which was the opening night of Cream at Amnesia. Gutted we had to go home! Safe to say I'm never going clubbing in England again. Nothing compares.
  • Options
    We left on Thursday, which was the opening night of Cream at Amnesia. Gutted we had to go home! Safe to say I'm never going clubbing in England again. Nothing compares.
    The only place you wanna go here is Brighton ;-)
  • Options
    The only place you wanna go here is Brighton ;-)
    Oceana, what more can you want? Quite possibly the worst club on the planet?
  • Options
    Ross is more of a Heaven G.A.Y. type of guy