Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Property Management

I run my own property agency and deal a lot in sales and rentals of properties...IF anyone is interested to discuss further the potential of sales, lettings or property managemnt, including commercial please message me. ALL CHARLTON FANS WILL BE LOOKED AFTER ON FEES
cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Ah, but you don't say which areas you cover.
  • Options
    All areas for property management and lettings...sales we will go anywhere as well but mainly Bexley and Greenwich Borough
  • Options
    Do you have any properties in Crawley?
  • Options
    Do you do any work experience? I'm a Real Estate student at kingston!
  • Options
    Do you have any properties in Crawley?
    Unfortunatley Not.
  • Options
    Do you do any work experience? I'm a Real Estate student at kingston!
    This is something we would be willing to look into in the future but currently not at this time.
  • Options
    With letting I assume you market on the internet, but do you also do viewings? If so what areas do you that in as there mush be a limit as to how far it'd be worth you driving.
  • Options
    Don't want to steal Bradders' thunder but I also run my own sales & lettings business in West Sussex and I too will take care of all CAFC fans.

I think were suitably out of Bradders' area to not be competitors!

C.Walsh'sLoveChild - I sometimes have properties in Crawley. Contacted me if you wish.
  • Options
    @bolderhumphreyreid I am currently looking for a new place in Crawley. I have inboxed you
  • Options
    @Bradders_1983 I have inboxed you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any Charlton fan looking to sell or let out their property will be looked after.

also if your looking to buy...
    Propery for Sale:
    Welling - 1 Bed Flat (over 60's only) & 5 Bed house
    Bexleyheath - 2 bed Detached House
    Bexley Village - 3 Bed Refurbished house
    Dartford - 2 Bed House & 4 Bed House
    Orpington - 2 Bed House
    Woolwich (ideal letting investment)

Message me for more details...
  • Options
    My son, also a Charlton fan is looking for a unfurnished/furnished two bedroom flat in the Roehampton/Richmond/Putney/Wimbledon area. Available in the next couple of months. Can anyone help!
  • Options
    I am looking for a freehold unit 1000-2000 sq ft or plot of land to build a unit, Lewisham, Greenwich Borough or North Kent, must have access for deliveries.
  • Options
    Left you a PM mickc
  • Options
    Many thanks EG.
    East Grinstead is to far out unfortunately, I am looking for SE London or North Kent, if you come across anything in these areas will be very interested. Please keep in touch.

• Options
    Not sure how to PM.
  • Options
    If you need landlords gas certificate for any of the properties I charge £30 for any amount of appliances, the only area I don't do is crystal palace because they could be occupied by a palarse fan (only joking) we cover all areas.
  • Options
    Contact number for above is 07970482185
  • Options
    A great house in Bexley for Sale....3 bed £249,995 been re-furbished to a high standard. Message me for more info.

Anyone looking to sell or let out...FEES ARE HALF PRICE TO YOU! Quote: 'Charlton till i die'