Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

10,000 season ticket

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Holders so far for Charlton.How many Millwall and Palace sold so far?.

Comments

• Options
    I think Palace have sold a fair few due to a deal they're doing. Not really fair to compare Millwall
  • Options
    I think Palace have sold a fair few due to a deal they're doing. Not really fair to compare Millwall
    What deal Palace doing?.Why is it not fair to compare Millwall?.

• Options
    I think it was buy an adult get a child free, but someone else may be able to confirm. Think they were claiming to have "sold" aprx 10,000.

Millwall are much smaller, be like asking how many Welling have sold in comparison to us or how many we've sold in comparison to Arsenal.
  • Options
    So are you saying that Millwall are the same size club as Welling?
  • Options
    Millwall are much smaller ? Probably true by some measures but I bet if they got to Wembley they could sell more tickets than us !
  • Options
    No, that's precisely the point I'm making, we're a bigger club than Millwall (or Welling) so comparing season ticket numbers doesn't really make much sense, be interested to know if their numbers fluctuate much though
  • Options
    PUFC have sold 4,400.
  • Options
    Who are PUFC ?
  • Options
    P'boro
  • Options
    Peterborough United.

(I'm bored, so am going round the championship clubs websites.......)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peterborough United.

(I'm bored, so am going round the championship clubs websites.......)
    What about Blackburn,Wolves and Bolton?.
  • Options
    Good times. We should easily get over 20,000-22,000 for most games next year or even more.
  • Options
    Blackburn: Nothing on line
    Bolton: "Sold 11,000"
    Wolves: Having their "Swap/Relocation" week, Adult prices £422 - £580.
  • Options
    Millwall 400 quid !
  • Options
    Gotta be a mistake that one. There is no way benefits would stretch that far !
  • Options
    Not sure about 20k plus every week. Even if we get to 12k STs which I think is unlikely, add on 3-4k match sales and then say 1500 away fans, we are still likely to be 16-18k for some of the less appealing games. Not a bad base level though and hopefully some good form plus more attractive oppo and bigger away followings may mean we can average over 20k.
  • Options
    Crazy that our cheapest season ticket is £60 lower than that of Barnet's.

We definitely give the highest value for money outside of the Premier League.
  • Options
    Crazy that our cheapest season ticket is £60 lower than that of Barnet's.

We definitely give the highest value for money outside of the Premier League.
    It is amazing. I go to Barnet from time to time as it's only a short walk from where I live. The stadium is terrible, with almost no facilities and the football is almost always dire.
    As I said on the other thread, there are only four clubs in League 2 with a lower cheapest price than us.
  • Options
    Millwall are much smaller ? Probably true by some measures but I bet if they got to Wembley they could sell more tickets than us !
    The percentage of Charlton fans that actually attend is so much higher than Millwall, they've probably got the same amount of fans that DON'T go than Man United!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I havent got the time, BUT, would be interesting to see what all the prices are applicable at the start of the season instead of the early bird offers. Even with our price jump to £290 we are still propaply 2nd or 3rd cheapest.
    Anyone bored enough to visit each teams site and get the price for a season ticket at the start of the season?
  • Options
    I havent got the time, BUT, would be interesting to see what all the prices are applicable at the start of the season instead of the early bird offers. Even with our price jump to £290 we are still propaply 2nd or 3rd cheapest.
    Anyone bored enough to visit each teams site and get the price for a season ticket at the start of the season?
    Errr, nope .

• Options
    On 20/5/12 Palace had

7,000 sold
    850 freebie long term holders
    250 freebie under tens

Total 8,100

That figure will be up a little. Their target is 10,000.
  • Options
    Wonder what our target is.
  • Options
    10,267 sold as of today - selling at over 100 a week, which is good for June.
  • Options
    What number do you reckon we will start the season with airman... And what would you forecast out average home attendance at?

Cheers
  • Options
    on track for around 11,000 then, very impressive
  • Options
    Think we're at about 6,000 so far, slightly down on this time last year I believe.

If we didn't have so many people on bans we'd have sold 15,000....
  • Options
    Think we're at about 6,000 so far, slightly down on this time last year I believe.

Nice one Sparrows :-)
  • Options

Simpler application forms would be another idea; Q1 name; ends.