Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith Andrews

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Keith Andrews, who has been playing for Ireland at the Euros, has just been released by West Brom. According to Wickipedia his current club is Charlton. Could it be that we have signed him and it will be announced at the end of June.

Comments

• Options
    No. It will be another comedian changing his wiki page.
  • Options
    Why does it say current club Charlton?.Be a very good signing.
  • Options
    I know that Wickipedia isn't always a ultra-reliable source but I wonder why we were selected. Could well be the sort of player we would look at: experienced, including at Premier League level and no transfer fee.
  • Options
    Because some comedian has hacked the Wiki piece on Andrews and for huge comic effect has put Charlton in as his current team.

• Options
    Because some comedian has hacked the Wiki piece on Andrews and for huge comic effect has put Charlton in as his current team.

GolfAddick?.
  • Options
    I think a Charlton fan has heard from this site that we are trying to sign him so thought he would change his current club on Wiki to Charlton to get this sort of reaction.
  • Options
    Why would wikipedia be the first place for that kind of news to break and why would the club sit on the news if we have signed him?

That said, I think he'd be a good signing on a free. He's looked decent for Ireland and I think is a similar, but probably better, player than Hollands - he looks a proper old fashioned box to box player and doesn't seem to mind a tackle. Experienced too.
  • Options
    Apparently, it was Keith himself that updated the Wiki page.
  • Options
    He could have something in common with Lee Sharpe.
  • Options
    Only remote ray of sunshine for us in the euros has been Keith Andrews, would do well for us in the championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do we only sign ROI players who are mid-fielders ?
  • Options
    Whilst I totally accept that this could have no substance at all there could be a situation where we have signed him but are waiting to have him back in this country before it is formally announced. Most contracts actually expire at the end of June so again the club might be waiting to then.
  • Options
    IF he signs will it be a first for a player to have the same name as the shirt sponsors .. he'd have ANDREWS front and back .. Oh wait a sec .. I forgot about Willie Wonga and Sbeteslav Krbs
  • Options
    Source?
  • Options
    Source?
    HP
  • Options
    Anyway, according to Wiki he's transferred back to WBA.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Anyway, according to Wiki he's transferred back to WBA.
    I better change it back to Charlton then. Wiki is about as helpful as FR when it comes to stuff like transfers.
  • Options
    IF he signs will it be a first for a player to have the same name as the shirt sponsors .. he'd have ANDREWS front and back .. Oh wait a sec .. I forgot about Willie Wonga and Sbeteslav Krbs
  • Options

damn .. I thought I was the first to get the name thing in !!!!
  • Options
    And Walker at Leicester.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Walker at Leicester.

And palace for all their players & male fans...when they were sponsored by Virgin!! ;-)
  • Options
    And Walker at Leicester.

And palace for all their players & male fans...when they were sponsored by Virgin!! ;-)
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Kiely?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ..and who make tackles 3 weeks too late?