Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Chris Powell was to...

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't take the pay drop :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Johnnie Jackson's missus
  • Options
    Jermaine Jackson.

Btw I'm so glad this thread is getting the respect it deserves...
  • Options
    Strange - could've sworn I posted on this thread, but I can't find it...
  • Options
    Me?
    Not man enough
    Not even if I wear one of these?

• Options
    An Anarcho-syndaclist collective meeting bi-weekly with all decision ratified by at least 75% of membership
    Wrong thread - doesn't this belong on one of the €uro threads?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Fatrob

Tipton

• Options
    Andrew.
  • Options
    Dale Winton?
  • Options
    We should look for a man named Seed to take us to the next level.

Looks like you're new to this site, CharltonByBlud. Why else would you ask a question like that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Someone with big balls
  • Options
    Redknapp (Sheila)
  • Options
    Redknapp (Sandra)
  • Options
    Henry Says
  • Options
    Ellie Vator

(she could take us to the next level)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    An Anarcho-syndaclist collective meeting bi-weekly with all decision ratified by at least 75% of membership
    That would only work if we had simple majority in the case of purely British transfers, but a two-thirds majority would be required in the case of any foreign transfer.
  • Options
    Redknapp (Rosie)
  • Options
    That would only work if we had simple majority in the case of purely British transfers, but a two-thirds majority would be required in the case of any foreign transfer.
    Bloody Peasant
  • Options
    The clique
  • Options
    Redknapp (Louise)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Bloody Peasant
    Stop repressing me.
  • Options
    My dog Tess.
  • Options
    Noel edmonds for two reasons. 1. He would know a good deal when he saw one and 2. it would be fuckin funny watching Mr blobby on the sidelines
  • Options
    Geoff Shreeves
  • Options
    Alonso....
  • Options
    Guardiola..
  • Options
    Sven
  • Options
    Bloody Peasant
    Stop repressing me.
    Come and see the violence inherent in the system

• Options
    Dennis Wise