Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question about Andrews Air Conditioning.

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Can anyone tell me if this has anything to do with an old company called Andrews-Weatherfoil?

Comments

• Options
    I can't. And for that reason I'm out.
  • Options
    Or Andrews liver salts?
  • Options
    Or Andrews yougurt?
  • Options
    Or Eamon Andrews who used to be a vice president of the Supporters Club
  • Options
    Wasn't that Eamon Holmes, or did he do the catering?
  • Options
    what about Andrews Antacid?
  • Options
    Wasn't that Eamon Holmes, or did he do the cratering?
    That explains the pot holes in the west stand car park.
  • Options
    Blimey there is a name from the past Soundas, we used to sub contract to AW many moons ago, not sure if they are conected
  • Options
    Andrews of Ireland, anyone?
  • Options
    Do they own Andrews Air Force base in America?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't that Eamon Holmes, or did he do the catering?
    It was Julie Andrews that provided the spoonful of sugar
  • Options
    I think they are related to the Andrews Sisters
  • Options
    Sykes Pumps was one of Charlton's largest employers about 40 years ago. I didn't realise they were still in business. Used to be a big cable company nearby if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    Sykes Pumps was one of Charlton's largest employers about 40 years ago. I didn't realise they were still in business. Used to be a big cable company nearby if I recall correctly.
    Cable factory was Johnsons & Phillips, then it was Delta Cables, started work they 30 years ago. I feel old.
  • Options
    http://www.andrews-sykes.com/

This be they
    Cheers Len.

• Options
    Andrew's cafe maybe
  • Options
    Do they have something to do with St Andrew's University? Is that why he's cross - the chill blow of the aircon, I mean.
  • Options
    Will Prince Andrew no be a regular at games? If so, I hope he leaves his frog-faced children at home.
  • Options
    They don't look French to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why on Earth is their pitch side sponsorship blue and white and the Nike sponsorship boards white and blue ? It's like playing at the Den !
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Cable factory was Johnsons & Phillips, then it was Delta Cables, started work they 30 years ago. I feel old.

I think it was Callendars cables back in the 40's/50's
  • Options
    I thought the Nike sponsor boards were white and black? Plenty of things in life are blue and white. The ones on the Covered End are white and red anyway, and seeing as their logo and company colours are blue and white I don't see the problem. Paddy Power's sponsor boards were always yellow and green, and Carbrini's were yellow and black, no-one ever said it's like playing at Carrow Road or Vicarage Road though!
  • Options

Can anyone tell me if this has anything to do with an old company called Andrews-Weatherfoil?

I don't think they're connected.
  • Options
    St Andrews