Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New shirt available from..

Comments

• Options
    and from £40.
  • Options
    Am I reading this right, the new away kit will be black?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't going to get one one, but the idea of having my sweat 'pulled away' is just too good to resist. Mind you, once I've had my Andrews Air Conditioning fitted, that shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    where does all this sweat end up?
  • Options
    I wasn't going to get one one, but the idea of having my sweat 'pulled away' is just too good to resist. Mind you, once I've had my Andrews Air Conditioning fitted, that shouldn't be an issue.
    this!
  • Options
    what is that bit about specification of atheletes measurements all about?
    Was gonna buy one for my dad for his birthday but he isn't an athlete....
  • Options
    Can you gets names/numbers/badges on the kids shirts ?
  • Options
    I got name and number on Ollies shirt last year so would think you can this year.
  • Options
    Cheers geez
  • Options
    It just looks really baggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know if it will also be online or I can order over the phone ?
  • Options
    Totally agree jt. if its a good fit i would get it but it looks so baggy. maybe its just an xxxl
  • Options
    It just looks really baggy.
    Baggier the better for me ;-))

• Options
    Snap lol
  • Options
    We can get the gold League One champions badge @ £6
    Name and numer @ £12.50

So go for it and you can get the full shirt for £58.50
  • Options
    anybody know if we will be able to order online this saturday? can't seem to find details that confirm it :(
  • Options
    anybody know if we will be able to order online this saturday? can't seem to find details that confirm it :(

Ive emailed and asked via fb, but no reply yet.
  • Options
    I'm guessing there won't be any online ordering until the new shop website is up and running, as you can no longer order the DVD online
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    The first 50 home shirts sold on Saturday will come with free special edition gold champions arm badges courtesy of Andrews Sykes (IL) #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    The Superstore will open from 10am on Saturday, for those wishing to take advantage of the generous gesture http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2811868,00.html (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    That's a good offer. I wonder how much of a queue there will be to be in the first 50?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thought they would all have those champions arm badges
  • Options
    i thought they would all have those champions arm badges
    They are extra, but anyone can buy them. The first 50 get them free
  • Options
    Fore!
  • Options
    I'm guessing there won't be any online ordering until the new shop website is up and running, as you can no longer order the DVD online
    Be a shame if I cant order over the phone, if I cant get one before the Olympics I dont think i'll be bothering until I can make a Charlton game
  • Options
    nike and air conditioning means its quite clearly the coolest shirt.