Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Enjoying injury time

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
When was the last time at The Valley we were able to enjoy injury time and not care if there was 1 minute or 10 minutes added on?????

Comments

• Options
    When was the last time the second half went as quickly??
  • Options
    and I was still in the ground at the final whistle. I soooo wanted 5!

(didn't ZZ get up well for that header at the death?)
  • Options
    Lad along the row from me had £10 on us to win 4-0, so was mightily relieved when it came back off the bar - he won £800!
  • Options
    and when did we last win in the league by more than one goal at The Valley?

And by more than two?
  • Options
    By more than one was Bolton 2-0 this season
  • Options
    I'm thinking 3-0 v Villa when Jeffers scored but maybe wrong.
  • Options
    Not sure I'd have enjoyed the injury time at the Carling Cup final.... 11 minutes?!
  • Options
    aha - I missed the Bolton league game!
  • Options
    This reminds me of how little I understand some people, all around me people where leaving when the board came up, how can you not want to stand and cheer the players off after such a great performance.

The guy two rows ahead of me screaming at them to sit back down was quite funny !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]This reminds me of how little I understand some people, all around me people where leaving when the board came up, how can you not want to stand and cheer the players off after such a great performance.

The guy two rows ahead of me screaming at them to sit back down was quite funny !!

Totally agree. It winds me up. I know some people have legitimate reasons but there are people around me who go early every f*cking time!! Why? It's like leaving a film before you know how it ends.