Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kermorgant offered new deal

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/sport.cfm?id=19857&headline=Exclusive: Addicks want Kermorgant to pen new deal

By Richard Cawley

CHARLTON are keen to reward Yann Kermorgant with a new contract - and end any doubt about the Frenchman’s future.

The 30-year-old striker was one of the Addicks’ star performers on their way to the League One title and still has 12 months to run on the deal he signed after being allowed to leave Leicester on a free transfer last summer.

But Valley bosses want to get Kermorgant, who scored 12 goals and claimed three assists in 36 league matches for the South Londoners, to commit longer term.

Comments

• Options
    Good news if we can get it done...we need him big time
  • Options
    We can't go to palarse without Cantona can we.
  • Options
    Hope he signs
  • Options
    Three assists? He made two of thogoals in the Yeovil game alone - must be more surely?
  • Options
    Ooh Ahh Kermorgant .......... Should piss off the Nigel's
  • Options
    we should just sing it in the same way oh ah cantona is sung rather than the way its been going, more people would join in!
  • Options
    Ooh,
    Ahh,
    Kermorgant,
    Say ooh ahh Kermorgant!
  • Options
    Good news. He will be a key player next season and he will probably win POTY if he plays any where near as well as he did this season.
  • Options
    I think im in love with Yann, he is all mine.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I love him to:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Hero. Warrior. Legend.
  • Options
    yet another thread on how much we love kermorgant. which i am happy to contribute to...
    I love him.
    that last goal of his still brings goosebumps.
  • Options
    JACJAC
    edited June 2012

Hero. Warrior. Legend.
    Couldn't agree more, complete warrior and took his fair share if beatings this season for the team!!

• Options
    I just find it so bizarre to be praising the bravery and battling qualities of someone who is, let's not forget, French. It's like praising a German for their comedic timing.
  • Options
    I just find it so bizarre to be praising the bravery and battling qualities of someone who is, let's not forget, French. It's like praising a German for their comedic timing.
    Are but he is a Breton that makes him anything but French in my books ;-)
  • Options
    Forgot to put my name to the man loving going on.
  • Options
    Bloody hell Strasburger this could turn into a Would Ya!
  • Options
    +1 for the man love for super Yann!
  • Options
    i would.
  • Options
    My favourite player for a long, long time... Legend already in my eyes. Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally i feel he is overated.Puts tin hat on and waits for the flak.
  • Options
    No actually news though is it.
  • Options
    Personally i feel he is overated.Puts tin hat on and waits for the flak.
    After the first defeat at St. Evenage, he never left the pitch with the rest of the team. Instead, he sat for a while in an empty dugout, holding his head in his hands - which I thought was a bit naff at the time. Sure..... it was our first defeat, but we had battled away and been out-muscled, beaten by a jammy deflection - but no big deal.

On reflection, he obviously has a high level of commitment, and his despair was genuine.

Can we have more players like him please.
  • Options
    Can someone please amend the spelling of his name in the thread title - it might put him off signing
  • Options
    Can someone please amend the spelling of his name in the thread title - it might put him off signing
    Done

• Options
    Well deserved, hope he's been rewarded well with a fair offer and a 2 year extension. He plays like he's like a demon and knows that he is loved by the vast majority of us which makes a difference.
  • Options
    Imagine if he rejected a contract renewal and signed for Millwall. I might have dig myself a whole.
  • Options
    no-ones said hes accepted yet...
  • Options
    Imagine if he rejected a contract renewal and signed for Millwall. I might have dig myself a whole.
    A whole hole? ;-)
  • Options
    Number oneeeeeeee is Kermorgant!