Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so, who on here is going to watford then ?

I am...

Comments

• Options
    me. Going to be a cracking day out can't wait already.
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    Me plus 7 others.
  • Options
    Me and four others, plus all true Charlton fans.
  • Options
    did you need to have valley gold to get a ticket?
  • Options
    OH YES AND PLENTY OF ALAN PARDEWS RED & WHITE ARMY
  • Options
    me, and 8ish others some off here

finding a pub in the area early doors to watch the early game!
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    Thanks to VALLEY GOLD, I'll be there!!
  • Options
    Me and Ketters shall be in attendance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I shall be there but will have to sit near Northstandsteve. I will tell him to sit down and be quiet ;-) I'm in KK 55. Anyone know what the back row is?
  • Options
    Me and young Chirps are there.
  • Options
    wish I was but have got somewhere to be in the evening and would be late, will be in the pub watching it though !!!
  • Options
    Is it on TV then?
  • Options
    I'll be there, with Porkpie and one other....

Suzi - any recommendations for a pub early doors?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Is it on TV then?

I imagine it will be on certain TV's :)
  • Options
    Me, Ms Lat and Ms Lat's friend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'll be there, with Porkpie and one other....

Suzi - any recommendations for a pub early doors?
    nope, not yet. will look into it.

oh and will also ask everton mates who were at watford saturday which way the rows go
  • Options
    I'll be there - with about 4 or 5 others. I'm going to enforce a friday night drinking ban on them all the night before, just so that everyone is in top form for it.

We're looking into a boozer that's just a little bit off the beaten track, but is apparently decent. Might post up which one later in the week - if I can be asked!
  • Options
    If we play like we did no saturday you've got no hope of me sitting down and shutting up Henry.I must apologise to anyone behind me on Saturday but the atmosphere was superb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh aye
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I shall be there but will have to sit near Northstandsteve. I will tell him to sit down and be quiet ;-) I'm in KK 55. Anyone know what the back row is?

well after that it's LL, then MM, etc etc until ZZ then it's A,B,C etc so you're 11 rows from the front and gawd knows how many from the back but I'd guess at around half-way.
  • Options
    Totally forgot to collect my tickets on Saturday for Watford as too happy getting p*ssed in the oak. Do not fear CAFCBourne & Carter, will collect them during the week.
  • Options
    No worries fella, all in good time matey. What a day Sat was though eh!!!
  • Options
    I'm in Row U so i guess we're right up the back then?
  • Options
    I am there with 2 others.

Row Q so maybe some standing action.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]No worries fella, all in good time matey. What a day Sat was though eh!!!

Fookin Brilliant mate, I take it you got what you left early for on Saturday :-)
  • Options
    what was that then nuts in ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what was that then nuts in ?

Yeah, tosseur, blew us out for more beers & a curry for a fookin woman, disgraceful eh...! LOL
  • Options
    That performance was better than sex,even if it was on offer i would have passed it for Match Of The Day