Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FYI Remaining games WHU, Watford Wigan, Sheff Utd & Fulham

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Have put these up to save me the hassle of looking at who the others have got

Wigan Home
Bolton
Fulham
M'Boro
Spurs
WHU

Wigan away
Villa
CAFC
L'pool
Man City
Sheff Utd

CAFC Home
Newcastle
Sheff Utd
Wigan
Spurs
Reading

CAFC away
Watford
B'Burn,
L'Pool
Man City
Everton

WHU Home
Bolton
Chelsea
Everton
M'Boro
Spurs

WHU away
Arsenal
Villa
Man Utd
Sheff Utd
Wigan

Fulham Home
Villa
B'Burn
L'Pool
Man City
P'Mouth

Fulham away
Arsenal
Everton
M'Boro
Reading
Wigan

Sheff Utd Home
Everton
Newcastle
Watford
Wigan
WHU

Sheff Utd away
Villa
Bolton
Charlton
Chelsea
Man Utd

Watford Home
Charlton
Chelsea
Man City
Newcastle
Portsmouth

Watford away
B Burn
M'Boro
Reading
Sheff Utd
Spurs

Comments

• Options
    missed out Man City who I think are the one's really in trouble of those above us. Sheff Utd have Wesr Ham and Watford at home, nearly a guaranteed six points, and I reckon they'll survive. Someone's gonna drop right into it and my moneys on Manc City and Foolham.
  • Options
    man city have 2 games in hand
  • Options
    Aren't their games in hand against Arsenal and Chelsea though?
  • Options
    From the looks of that Fulham have four games to save themselves - Vila, Blackburn, Man City and Portsmouth - none of which are easy - if they dont win three of them they will be in trouble because I cannot see them getting any more points.
  • Options
    these are the generous odds being offered by the bookies to STAY UP
    man city 1/50 fulham 1/50 sheff utd 1/7 wigan 1/5 charlton 11/4 west ham 11/2 watford 14/1
    these are the odds to GET RELEGATED
    watford 1/40 west ham 1/9 charlton 1/3 wigan 9/2 sheff utd 11/2 fulham 16/1 man city 16/1 villa 66/1
    the bookies don't get it wrong that often!!
    let's hope they do this time;-)
  • Options
    You are right Morts, the bookies rarely get it wrong. I just fear that our revival has come a little bit too late. That combined with Wigan's own revival is going to make it really hard to avoid relegation. Relegation will be a real shame because our squad now has the makings of a decent Premiership team and it will all be broken up if we do go down.
  • Options
    totally agree with you pete if the season started now , i'm pretty sure we'd finish above the likes of pompey , fulham and man city but unfortunately it doesn't and we're gonna need a great run to get out of this ...fingers crossed
  • Options
    Looking at those odds i reckon a tenner on each of man city and fulham to drop might be worth it. City do have games in hand but they are against arsenal and chelsea and they also still have to play Liverpool and Man Utd plus tricky games away at Spurs, Boro and Newcastle. Theres 7 games there they'll struggle to get a win from.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Looking at those odds i reckon a tenner on each of man city and fulham to drop might be worth it. City do have games in hand but they are against arsenal and chelsea and they also still have to play Liverpool and Man Utd plus tricky games away at Spurs, Boro and Newcastle. Theres 7 games there they'll struggle to get a win from.

plus we'll take three points off 'em in another game and hopefully Wigan will nick a point there next Saturday.