Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    For all you betting men and ladies out there, I am a qualified accountant and actuary with a consuming interest in pure mathematics and number theory.

As I have had some time to spare of late I have developed a foolproof but easy to use predictive calculator using the current econimic downturns in upward looking trends cross referenced with national and international football results over a period of some 2000 years.

For a limited time only I am prepared to offer this tool to fellow Charlton Lifers at the special price of only £499.99. All you need to do is to send me a pm with your bank details and I will happily go to all the effort of removing the fee from your account with no input required of you. WHAT COULD BE FAIRER THAN THAT?

As a gesture of good faith I can also reveal that having applied this easy to use progarm to the question of tonights result I am confidently predicting that England will....

... either win lose or draw tonight against Sweden.

Glad to have helped if you are thinking about giving your hard earned to a bookie.
  • Options
    as if anyone is going to pm you there bank details
  • Options
    Oops just did :D

Anyway gonna risk putting £50 on a France & England double for £230 back. Risky but it's will hills money
  • Options
    as if anyone is going to pm you there bank details
    Really ? You think it might not work then?

New I'd get one. Thanks ORH ;)
  • Options
    Benzema to score first and France win 2-1 at 40/1
    cabaye to score anytime at 9/1
    France to beat Ukraine and England to draw with Sweden double 6/1
  • Options
    I've got 2 quid on Diarra to score first in the France game at 25/1 also got 2.50 (?) on England Sweden 2-2 at 14/1
  • Options
    Cabaye anytime!
  • Options
    Good lad Alex! How much you put on?
  • Options
    Only put a quid on. But been doing these bets all tournament, started with 5 now on 45
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Have Carroll to score first and England to win 2-0 as well, at 50/1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone going to come on here and say they had carroll to score first and england to win 3-2? Must be someone surely...
  • Options
    Nice one, i didn't win anything on the England game but i doubled my money earlier on France - back them to win @evens!
  • Options
    O randy hunt, where r ya ? I want a late beer !

Well done
  • Options
    My first day of the Euro's where i have come up dry ( despite one non bet - Evra didn't play) but who cares. England won and a great night of football!
  • Options
    I'm here, I'm here. Will hill account is now up to £615. Won £255 from a £50 double on England and France. The best thing is, I'm kind of betting with will hills wedge.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, but just had a bet on the Aussies against Wales (rugby), got evens as 7-0 to Walsh, lightning can't strike twice can it?
  • Options
    Czech Rep V Poland 1-2 score ( 9-1 BetVictor )
    Lewendowski to score anytime ( 2-1 Betfair )
    Both teams to score ( 8-11 Betfair)

Greece V Russia 2-2 score ( 17-1 188Bet)
    Shirokov to get a card ( 7-2 Betfair )
    Russia Halftime /Draw Fulltime ( 16-1 Betfair)
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, but just had a bet on the Aussies against Wales (rugby), got evens as 7-0 to Walsh, lightning can't strike twice can it?
    Bit too close for comfort, but got there in the end
  • Options
    Thanks eng
  • Options
    Portugal V Holland 1-3 Score ( 20-1 StanJames )
    Both Teams to score ( 5-7 Betfair)
    Sniejder to score anytime ( 9-2 Betfair )

Denmark V Germany 1-2 Score ( 15-2 Coral)
    Agger to recieve a card ( 12-5 Betfair )
    Halftime Draw / Fulltime Germany ( 5-1 Betfair)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am on the Dutch tonight @ 6-4 after having a shocker on both of yesterday's games. Been poor so far but a must win tonight.
  • Options
    Just gone for both teams to score in Holland v Portugal
  • Options
    Kerching
  • Options
    was a banker that
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Croatia V Spain 0-2 Score ( 7-1 Paddy Power )
    Silva to score anytime ( 5-2 Paddy Power )
    Spain Halftime / Spain Fulltime ( 7-5 Betfair )

Italy V Ireland 3-1 score ( 12-1 Betvictor )
    Both teams to score ( 11-10 Betfair )
    Over 2.5 goals ( 5-6 Betfair )

* Brilliant day Yesterday - Three correct tips

Denmark V Germany 1-2 score 15-2
    Hallftime Draw / Fulltime Germany 5-1
    Portugal V Holland Both teams to score 5-7
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Anybody thinking of joining betfair type in this code and you will get 4NXVYDFMK you will get a £25 signing on bonus.

http://www.betfair.com/
  • Options
    Decent.

Wish I'd have done more to be honest but not had chance.
  • Options
    Croatia to win 9-1 (unlikely but odds of 9-1 too big for a team of their quality)
    Wincast Double: Torres to score anytime and Spain to win and Di Natalie to score anytime and Italy to win (Odds of 7-1)
    David Silva to score first and Spain to win 3-1 (Odds of 70-1)
  • Options
    Silva/spain wincast 15/2
  • Options
    Just gone with -3.5 goals in Italy v Ireland