Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

103.7fm pirate alert

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Bloody typical, tune into 103.7fm and get some god awful pirate station playing crap dance toones! Called the station and they are looking into it.
Rant over and back to work.

Comments

• Options
    When I try and listen on the internet through the TGR website I just get a general error message. Bloody typical!!
  • Options
    Same for me Red Pete, bloddy frustrating innit?
  • Options
    told you it only transmitted over 200 yards
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]told you it only transmitted over 200 yards

The could only afford 200 yards of string to put between the two tin cans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]told you it only transmitted over 200 yards

The could only afford 200 yards of string to put between the two tin cans.

Lol quality
  • Options
    103.7FM Reaching parts other tin cans can't?
  • Options
    No one listens to the Supporters Director anyway - least of all Richard Murray :-)
  • Options
    Apologies to anyone who couldn't catch the show on Sunday.

Yes we have a Pirate station problem in the outer edge of our transmission range, which hopefully Ofcom are going to sort out, but it's out of our hands I'm afraid.

As was the internet server going down at the most inopportune moment and on a Sunday when no-one is around to fix it!

Anyone who was in our tin can/string range, I hope you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]No one listens to the Supporters Director anyway - least of all Richard Murray :-)[/quote]

Richard who?
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite to come on KB, really enjoyed myself and thought it was a good show. Would like to hear from anyone who tuned in.

Good to find out who KBlittlesis is as well.

Let me know if and when you want me on again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No problem Henry glad you enjoyed it and I'm sure we'll want you to come in again, so I'll be in touch.