Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry redknapp

Just been told by somebody who's quite involved in the football world that Harry will be the Chelsea manager by the end of next week and to put some money on it, just had £50 @ 12's in paddy power

Comments

• terry and lampard love in...
  • Well, I suppose that's one way of getting back into the Champions League
  • Taking Modric with him
  • Can't see it
  • I can see him jumping ship to a local rival yet again, but I can't see Abramovich going for him
  • What does Rosie say?
  • It's easier to get to the Chavski training ground from B'mouth.
  • Was told this by my usual source at Spurs last week. Know a lot more info but let's just say Levy and Redknapp don't see eye to eye at the moment.

Got 25/1 last week :-)

Modric as good as gone too.
  • Was told this by my usual source at Spurs last week. Know a lot more info but let's just say Levy and Redknapp don't see eye to eye at the moment.

Got 25/1 last week :-)

Modric as good as gone too.
  • Sod it then. I'm gonna have a few quid as well
  • Sponsored links:

• I can see it happening .. all the good ol East End boys like going up west
  • He won't leave Tottenham for Chelsea.
  • Why not, do you think he's an honourable man and will abide by his contract?
  • Now down to 8-1 on SkyBet
  • I think Harry is happy at spurs.Also Robbie should be Chelsea manager.
  • A lot of online bookies only letting you bet on it up to a certain amount now. Could be something in it, then again, it could be rubbish and the bookies are just covering themselves. Who knows!!
  • This makes no sense. RDM bettered Redknapp's record of 1 FA Cup in half a season by winning 1 FA Cup and a Champs League. Redknapp might be arguing with Levy, but would Chelsea really go for him!?!
  • I can see that happening. Harry would jump at the chance he has no loyalty.
  • 10 mins ago I did a tenner at 7's

He's now at 4's
  • 10 mins ago I did a tenner at 7's

He's now at 4's
    Me 'n all! Probably nothing in it but stranger things have happened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Betting suspended
  • Just been told by somebody who's quite involved in the football world that Harry will be the Chelsea manager by the end of next week and to put some money on it, just had £50 @ 12's in paddy power
    Who's the source? Are their initials HR by any chance?
  • Got 12s yesterday...hope HMRC had a few bob on as well...one way of getting money out of 'Arry!! ;-)
  • Wonder what odds Rosie got?

From TOWIE to Made in Chelsea.
  • edited May 2012

Oddschecker

7/1 at william hill and ladbrooks.

i don't think they would go for him
  • The rumours are growing that Harry has got offers on the table from home and abroad, notably the Middle East.
  • ^^^^^ Sheikh 'Arry ... I like it .. where's my f***ing camel !!!!!!
  • http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/05/28/spurs-line-up-andre-villas-boas-as-potential-replacement-for-harry-redknapp/

Seems to be quite a lot of rumours circulating now that Harry will not be in charge at spurs next season. Interesting!! As I say though, they are only rumours
  • Harry now reckons the only reason he didn't get the England job was because his Buy Out clause at Spurs was too big for the FA. Really? Is this the same FA that paid millions for Sven and Capello?
    The only people who thought he would get it was himself and his mates on Fleet St. He was never going to get it as long as STB was at the FA.
    The man is deluded.