Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas and Ambrose

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Both those boys scoring has potentially come at just the right time.... The fact that we werent leaning on Darren to score all the goals, and if we can just get Marcus to get one as well as jimmy and sudenly weve got quite a dangerous team going forward... We have the chance to really build on this momentum ... we simply have to beat Watford which is going to be difficult because if we beat them then they are as good as down.. so a win there and two back to back wins in the prem is big as curbs used to say...

I think the belief of the players and the crowd and the performance yesterday was absolutley fantastic... all the goals were superb JT's first was phenomenal .....

weve got a slim chance of pulling this off BUT we are gona have to be at the top of our game for EVERY game if we stand a chance.......

Also I read in the program yesterday that we have 50,000 red card members... which I thought was impressive....... and not bad re target 40,000

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    Also I read in the program yesterday that we have 50,000 red card members... which I thought was impressive....... and not bad re target 40,000
    That does, of course, include all the ST holders but I get your point.
  • Options
    Yeah of course...... I just thought overall thats a pretty decent number.... chelsea have only got 65,000 ..... I was impressed by that.....