Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joey Barton receives 12 match ban

2»

Comments

• Options
    Suarez got of lightly but Barton's punishment was fair.
    Agree with this. Barton is a complete tool, left his team in the lurch and possibly gifted the title to Man City. Would be good to see him and Kompany in a ring
  • Options
    4 for the Tevez incident (and how Tevez hasn't been retrospectively done I don't know) 4 for Augero, and then 4 cause loads of people saw it on the Telly.
  • Options
    The only annoying thing about the 12 match ban is that the mouthy little shit will still be picking up his £90k a week.
    I'd have thought under the circumstances the club could sack him.
  • Options
    It's been a busy afternoon!
    JOEY.jpg 119.4K
  • Options
    He's been let off lightly. If it had been separate games he'd have served another 5 and 6 games for the Aguero/Kompany stuff which would have made it 15. And as he later stated it was a deliberate attempt to get one of the City players to get themselves sent off, I'd have thrown another 5 in.
  • Options
    The only annoying thing about the 12 match ban is that the mouthy little shit will still be picking up his £90k a week.
    I'd have thought under the circumstances the club could sack him.
    why would they sack him ? .. he's great box office
  • Options
    Talking of bans, what's happened to John Terry's?
  • Options
    But for an incompetent ref at the Stoke v Bolton game, he could have cost QPR £50million+

I know most of us would be sacked if we got even close to doing that.
  • Options
    As a primary school teacher, it's nice to see everyone practising how to add to 12.
  • Options
    12 games!!! Wow, that's 3 seasons for Michael Owen!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a primary school teacher, it's nice to see everyone practising how to add to 12.
    haha
  • Options
    Talking of bans, what's happened to John Terry's?
    His hearing was adjourned until July 9th...