Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A League of There Own - underpants

edited May 2012 in Not Sports Related
As it's a boring, nothing happening day. . . . ..

Was watching the programme the other night and the subject turned to underpants, James Corden admitted that the pants he wore that day, he wore in bed that night. Most of the panel were amazed that he did this, so he put it to an audience vote and a good majority were with Corden and did the same.

Me personally, I can't wait to get me kecks off at night and wear nothing in bed, I don't think I have owned a pair of pyjamas since I was about 15!

You?

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2012
    Boxers in bed, sometimes a bra.
  • Options
    nowt in bed, shorts round the house, only wear boxers when I leave the house, and then they are Calvin Klein boxer briefs/shorty trunks
  • Options
    Hey now.
  • Options
    boxers or nothing in bed, if boxers then always the ones I've had on that day - I saw that episode and I'm with Cordon on this one (not literally!)
  • Options
    JTs boxers.
  • Options
  • Options
    old football shorts which are now adopted bed shorts.
  • Options
    Boxers in bed, sometimes a bra.
    Is that ever since the wife found that bra in your glove compartment?!
  • Options
    Feck all in bed, at least two changes in the course of the day. Every day ; )
  • Options
    I decided to cut down on the laundry and had pair of boxers tattooed on instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the thread title was a critical swipe at A league of Their own. I was just about to agree - Pants
  • Options
    Jesus christ.

Why on earth do you want to know what other men wear to bed and more to the point why would you take the time to post the answer?

Weirdos ;-)
  • Options
    Normally kip in the buff. Wear PJs between bath and bed in the winter.
  • Options
    Nothing except a Davy Crockett hat!
  • Options
    Always boxers, too many bits flopping around when in the kip
  • Options
    I thought the thread title was a critical swipe at A league of Their own. I was just about to agree - Pants
    i wish it was an all. surprised at how many viewers it gets.

anyway back to the subject, boxers for me as i get into bed but they soon work there way off.
  • Options
    This if in the mood......................
  • Options
    Jesus christ.

Why on earth do you want to know what other men wear to bed and more to the point why would you take the time to post the answer?

Weirdos ;-)

Chill out Rodders, it was a only bit of fun on LOTO

I bet you wear pink fluffy slippers to match your jim jams

• Options
    Ha only in Winter ;-)
  • Options
    Close season Rodders. Other than Tango, there's nothing to see here, move along...:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we need to put another grammar police picture up?
  • Options
    I used to wear these but I put them down somewhere and can't find them anymore..............
  • Options
    But I wear these when my woman wants some loving....................
  • Options
    The only one properly shocked about a man wearing his keks in bed was Clare Balding, explained by the fact she has never slept with a man in her life !
  • Options
    edited May 2012