Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

limited edition shirts

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
limited edition shirts in the shop..

long sleave, signed and edition of 20.. also has champions 2012 around the badge

£150

I just scored the wiggins one

Comments

• I prefer a 4foot by 2foot signed photo! ;-)
  • Just bagged Pritchard's
  • Any pants?
  • Just bagged Pritchard's

good call, neary grabbed that myself

• Have you a photo please? Also what others do they have there? Thanks
  • edited May 2012
    @CafcMee

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/ProductView.ink?Row_ID=7347&pcode=201011adhomeshirt&pcategory=40;58&manufacturer=&subcategory=208

Hughes, Evina, Green, Hayes, Haynes and Cort are left

*The shirts for sale have League 1 Champions wrapped around the Charlton badge

Printed and signed by individual players, complete with certificate of authenticity.
    Only 20 were produced for retail, after clinching the 2011/12 League 1 Champions trophy.
    Due to limited numbers please call Mail Order Hotline on 020 8333 4035 to check availability and place order.
    DO NOT PLACE ORDER ONLINE AS IT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
  • Nice one thanks. I'll give them a bell tomorrow I think. Bit concerned though about the players left.....guessing they'll,be gone in the summer??
  • Nice one thanks. I'll give them a bell tomorrow I think. Bit concerned though about the players left.....guessing they'll,be gone in the summer??
    Danny Haynes won't be going anywhere. Expect to see a lot more of him next season.................
  • Arrived today
  • Might go for Cort's as I could grow into it. ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine today - very very nice

Misses asked how much it cost so I said "fifteen quid" - "not too bad" she says

• Got mine today - very very nice

Misses asked how much it cost so I said "fifteen quid" - "not too bad" she says

haha smooth :)
  • ....until she logs into your CL account!
  • edited May 2012
    The is a typo on the COA mind !