Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sunday Players Required

2»

Comments

• with the amount of people on here willing to play, surely there is scope for a Charlton Life FC?
  • with the amount of people on here willing to play, surely there is scope for a Charlton Life FC?
    that is not a bad idea, might even attract some sponsorship from the club.
  • I havent played in about 10 years and I am terribly unfit right now with a bad back, but i'm only 45 and left footed, and I would be interested if I can get back to anything like my old rakelike self!

Any takers?
    sam here but i am 55 but will get good references from my former lac rovers team mates !

They'd have to play in a vets league though !!
  • 58, left footed, slightly overweight, can't play for toffee, can i go in goal?
  • 58, left footed, slightly overweight, can't play for toffee, can i go in goal?
    Hey I'm 58 too. I have a great left foot which could make jj or yann's free kicks look ordinary now that footballs are so light. Knees are very dodgy so no tackling. Can talk a good game for 10 other highly motivated fit players.
    Hey I'm 58 too. I have a great left foot which could make jj or yann's free kicks look ordinary now that footballs are so light. Knees are very dodgy so no tackling. Can talk a good game for 10 other highly motivated fit players.
    would you demand travel expenses though?
  • Who's going to mock up a Charlton Life FC kit and badge then???
  • Charlton life athletic f.c : P
  • Charlton life athletic f.c : P
    Charltonlife Unathletic

• Sponsored links:

• Charltonlife pathetic
  • All - thanks for all the interest, I will try and get back to you all asap (this work thing keeps getting in the way! ;o) )...
  • Hi all thanks for the responses... I think I've got back to everyone (bloody technology), anyone interested, message me - cheers
  • I run a Sunday League side in the Orpington and Bromley district Sunday league, and we're looking for some new players. We play in Division 1, so the standards not bad. Our home pitch is in Chislehurst and is really high quality.

We are particularly looking for centre backs, but all other positions would be considered. Let me if you're interested.