Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

all day-er pic

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
courtesy of carter.

Comments

• Options
    ah bless. nice pic

how are the heads today??
  • Options
    wheres the one of mortains coat?
    god i've only just remembered that.
  • Options
    i saw a pic of that on Sco's phone.
  • Options
    dont go there with my head! jeez!

[cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]wheres the one of mortains coat?
    god i've only just remembered that.

That was well funny! notice how quick he ripped his coat off.
  • Options
    need a nice roast dinner then ill be fine. how about ketman? he had to go to play football at 8. what a loon!
  • Options
    Any reason why Ketman is wearing claret and blue?????
  • Options
    I have the picture of Mortain's Coat and, when my head has cleared up, i'll workout how to post MCS's artwork for all to see!!
  • Options
    Was good fun, especially going out in Poplar for the night :)
  • Options
    Quality Lads!!!!

You lot must have been mullered! I went to the Oak and left after 3 (or was it 5) pints and felt bad enough this morning. Mind you I did pop into the offie on the way home, bored the FPO silly about the game, ordered a chinese and then feel asleep on the sofa just as MoTD started, which pleased Mrs CD no end!!
  • Options
    Tough day on the beers but well worth it on the hangover front!
    Cheers Ketters, plenty of looping was had!
    Great seeing everyone.
    Awaiting the coat picture!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Mesh Computers"?

Jeez, that shirt must stink!
    ;o)
  • Options
    after getting in at 8am on saturday morning then up again at 11 I thought I'd struggle but I managed to down around 7 pints on saturday which made me lose track of time and mrs buckshee was not best pleased when rolled in at only 7.30 with millwall mark in tow . Maybe it was the fact that we had guests round for dinner .
  • Options
    Would be nice to put some names to face's,so who's who in the pic?
  • Options
    The only 1 i recognise is the 1 on the far left,he sits just to the right of me.I think he is part of the H block massive,who i must admit (even tho i sit in the J block) were bloody superb yesterday.
  • Options
    from left to right

ketman, that carlsberg fella, carter (sporting lucky play off shirt), west side story ;-)
  • Options
    carlsberg, you look like you've not slept in a week
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I know tell me about it. Ive had a tough 2 weeks at work mate. catching up on me badly! Plus 10 pints or more dont help!
    looked even worse before i took out the red eye.
  • Options
    Lovely thanx for that carlsberg,and how far in to your session was the photo taken because you do look pretty grey fella
  • Options
    About 3 quarter's. my mrs said that when i walked through the door Lagboat!
  • Options
    Quality,good on you fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think i probably had more colour ion me after that Madras tho 'parp'.
  • Options
    lol,enjoy fella,games like that don't come around very often even tho i think the next 6 could be just as big.
  • Options
    i'm surprised i kept the camera still when i took the pic!!!
  • Options
    was that pic outside the oak??

i thought it was in the bugle before the game!!

oh dear
  • Options
    no, it was in the oak, and it was decided that ketman was west ham, and you all looked very gay. :-)
  • Options
    doods, a great time was had, i was in pieces and had to leave bugle at about half 7!! Those other savages went for a curry, Mortain and Morts_Genius came round me Ma's after curry, they were mangled, was very funny.

Nearly as funny as mortains coat in the bugle! lol I cant do the pic thing i am sure someone can!
  • Options
    Good to meet you MCS. You looked a bit worse for wear before the game so i'd imagine you were a bit of a state at half 7.
  • Options
    Ah Jimbrannin, yes good to meet you, i was indeed worse for wear and at half 7 i was foooked! I had to go home, and i copped a bit of stick for doing so!! I reckon i was one beer away from having to talk to Yuwie on the white phone!
  • Options
    you get any texts Ollie?
  • Options
    good to meet you carter and carlsberg, and thanks for the cd ketman, will give it a listen in a mo.

hope you all (including you wss) made yourself comfortable at 7.10 for some meerkat action?

can't believe the cliffhanger this week!!!!! what will shakespeare do!?!?!?!