Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Champions League Final Bayern vs Chelski

Everything in here ahead of the big European final.

Can Chelsea become the first team from London to win it....

Comments

• I hope so. I have got Munich to lead at half time and chelski to win.
  • I really hope not. I don't want that nothing team and their Johnny-come-lately hangers-on to have anything to crow about. Do it for John Terry!?!?!? Sure, do it for John Terry, Bayern. Show the world that you don't want this overpaid pillock to have any glory on your soil.
  • Really hope lampard "scores" but ref says it didn't cross the line (personal joke: sorry).
  • Few bob on Chelsea as a kind of insurance policy. Desperate for them to lose.
  • Gutted west ham have won but I'm dreading seeing that punk John Terry lifting the cup.

Come on Bayern. Hoping ribery, robben, sweinstieger are too much for chelsk. Ramires and ivanovic are there biggest losses
  • Just had a
    I hope so. I have got Munich to lead at half time and chelski to win.
    yer I just got 40/1 on that
  • £5 on the game to be decided in extra time at 6-1. £5 on the game to be decided on penaltys at 6-1 and £10 on Chelsea to win on Pens at 14-1!
  • Had a cheeky £1 on Chelsea 3-2,
    Torres last goal 290/1 :)
  • If chelsea win it gives spurs the hump so its not all doom and gloom for the haters out there
  • i'm surprised so many people are cheering for the German's. Cant stand Chelsea but patriotism means I want them to win tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Chelski, I so want Spurs to loose out on the Champions League
  • edited May 2012
    Come on Chelski, I so want Spurs to loose out on the Champions League
    THIS.

my brother defected from being a junior red member and became a yid back in the early 90s. i have just started to speak to him again. he's lucky he chose spurs and not palarse. god knows what i would of done then.
  • I would love Chelsea to win because (a) They're an English team and (b) it would mightily pizz off an arrogant Spud I work with. However, I have Bayern Munich in my accumulator and I stand to win a fair sum if they win tonight so it's C'mon you Reds
  • My mum's a massive Chelsea fan and has been since the 60s when Peter Osgood played so I always want Chelsea to win regardless of what money's come in. She's still scarred from Terry's penalty miss last time they were in the final. Hopefully they'll put on a defensive show and bring it home, but I have a bad feeling Bosingwa's going to get an absolute pasting from Ribery
  • Rumours of Ryan Bertrand starting for Chelsea! Never started in the Champions League before
  • Huge call to throw Bertrand in. Hope Chelsea win, always back the British teams in Europe, plus think it would be great to see Spurs deprived.
  • Would like to see Chelsea win just to shut the haters up. Many of which, unfortunately, seem to be English.

Then again it would be the same if it was United, Spurs, Arsenal etc. No patriotism left in this country when it comes to football.
  • Sorry, but the "support the English team" arguement don't wash with Me:
    For astart they're from North of the Thames........
  • And Munich are from a completely different country altogether...
  • Come on Bayern.
  • Sponsored links:

• When it comes to club football, I really don't care if there's any patriotism or not. Come on Bayern!
  • When it comes to club football, I really don't care if there's any patriotism or not. Come on Bayern!
    Absolutley! Internationals are where people can display their patriotism. For me, I will be right behind England out in Ukraine and Team GB (or Great Britain as I prefer to call it) at the Olympics. Club football though is nothing to do with patriotism, it's to do with how much you like (or dislike any particular club). What I really dislike about the patriotism argument is the simple fact that it stops people from thinking. Who you support just becomes a mindless tick box exercise. Do they have the same Queen as me? Tick. Sorted. Sorry, that just ain't good enough for me. I want to think things through a little bit more than that.
  • Tonight matthew I'm going to be a Chelsea supporter.............and I feel dirty.
  • I see Munich have nicked out stadium decoration and opera singing ideas. They'll be having the Red Devils next too ;-)
  • Is it on tv for ordinary people or Sky?
  • John Terry is an odious scumbag, in my opinion, and the thought of him missing out fills me with great cheer.
    And I don't get the patriotism thing - a bunch of overpaid international mercenaries playing for a london based club bankrolled by russian money against a club of overpaid international mercenaries playing for a munich based club which is at least not founded on dodgy money. What's to choose between them except the backing?
  • edited May 2012
    I'm a Chelsea hater but o well. I wouldnt support millwall or palace. I'm supporting the Germans. Come on you reds

Patriotism my arse
  • Haha!! Did anyone see the woman picking her nose? Having a right old rummage!!
  • edited May 2012
    Tonight matthew I'm going to be a Chelsea supporter.............and I feel dirty.
    Now that's a great reason. I bet you eat Pot Noodle too! ;-)
  • Is it on tv for ordinary people or Sky?
    ITV Len