Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Memorial For Those Killed in Warrington Bomb Stolen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18125573

I just picked up on this story

Comments

• There really is no hope for this country is there ?
  • edited May 2012
    Words really fail me. I was actually travelling to Warrington on business on that day. I remember it well. The father of one of the lads who was responsible for putting up this plaque has been a model of dignity and forgiveness despite the loss of his son.

It is beyond the pale.
  • The thing that gets me is it's got a scrap value of 30 quid. I mean there's no excuse for trashing a memorial anyway, but for 30 quid? FFS!!
  • Desperate times.
  • Something serious has to be done to sort out the scrap business once and for all. It's not as if you could buy that and not know what it is. Disgraceful.
  • Something serious has to be done to sort out the scrap business once and for all. It's not as if you could buy that and not know what it is. Disgraceful.
    Problem is they melt it down before scapping it, so the scrapyard just see a lump of bronze(?).

F*****g pikeys...............................
  • This is as vile as the stolen plaques from the cemetery in Tunbridge wells this week - mindless thugs. They may have different opinions if it was their parents or children. Mindless morons.
  • This is as vile as the stolen plaques from the cemetery in Tunbridge wells this week - mindless thugs. They may have different opinions if it was their parents or children. Mindless morons.
    Yes absolutely. Bloody morons.