Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QUIZ! - please read at the top before answering. - COME GIVE IT A TRY IF YOU THINK YOU HARD ENOUGH!

Please try and answer all questions at the same time, don't just answer one. If you don't know a certain question then put "pass". Whoever gets the most right first will get a signed pair of Primark essentials from my good self which i'm sure will be auctioned off after.

1. Who said when he joined us "I can bring goals and am pacy, strong and good in air, I'd like to bring something to the team that's going to push us on to the next level and achieve something like I did last year"

2. Against which team did Gonzalo Sorondo make his first League Appearance for the Addicks?

3. How many goalkeepers made a competitive appearance during the 2000/01 season?

4. Name the goalkeeper/s...

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club?

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007)

7. John Barnes' signing was announced at half time when we played which side in 1999?

8. Name the Swedish Goalkeeper who opted to join a rival Premiership team instead of the Addicks in 2006.

9. Who was Andy Reid compared to by Les Reed in November 2006.

10. Who scored Charlton's goals vs Porto in 2002, John Robinson's Testimonial (2 players)?

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial (1 player)?

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008?

13. Who was the last player to wear Squad No.13 for Charlton before John Sullivan???

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season?

15. What was the name of the Scottish defender signed from Celtic in 2006?

Comments

• 1. Who said when he joined us "I can bring goals and am pacy, strong and good in air, I'd like to bring something to the team that's going to push us on to the next level and achieve something like I did last year" - Bent - not the good one

2. Against which team did Gonzalo Sorondo make his first League Appearance for the Addicks? West Ham

3. How many goalkeepers made a competitive appearance during the 2000/01 season? 3

4. Name the goalkeeper/s... Kiely, Caig, Royce

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club? Everton

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007) 29 and 10

7. John Barnes' signing was announced at half time when we played which side in 1999? Wimbeldon

8. Name the Swedish Goalkeeper who opted to join a rival Premiership team instead of the Addicks in 2006. Isaksson

9. Who was Andy Reid compared to by Les Reed in November 2006. Puskas

10. Who scored Charlton's goals vs Porto in 2002, John Robinson's Testimonial? Graham Stuart

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial? John Robinson

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008? pass

13. Who was the last player to wear Squad No.13 for Charlton before John Sullivan??? Danny Murphy

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season? 4

15. What was the name of the Scottish defender signed from Celtic in 2006? pass

• 1. Marcus Bent

2. West Ham

3. 3

4. Kiely, Caig, Royce

5. Everton

6. 29, 10, 12

7. Wimbledon

8. Isaksson

9. Puskas

10. Graham Stuart

11. John Robinson

12. Pass

13. Omar Pouso

14. 3

15. Mark Staunton
  • 13. if you mean wear the shirt in a game it can't have been Pouso because despite your name he didn't actually exist.
  • The Red Robin - 5 out of 15
    Ross - 7 out of 15
  • edited May 2012
    1. Who said when he joined us "I can bring goals and am pacy, strong and good in air, I'd like to bring something to the team that's going to push us on to the next level and achieve something like I did last year" Marcus Bent

2. Against which team did Gonzalo Sorondo make his first League Appearance for the Addicks? West Ham

3. How many goalkeepers made a competitive appearance during the 2000/01 season? 3

4. Name the goalkeeper/s... Kiely, Ilic, Caig

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club? Bolton

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007) 29, 12, 10, 16

7. John Barnes' signing was announced at half time when we played which side in 1999? Wimbledon

8. Name the Swedish Goalkeeper who opted to join a rival Premiership team instead of the Addicks in 2006. Isaksson

9. Who was Andy Reid compared to by Les Reed in November 2006. Buskas

10. Who scored Charlton's goals vs Porto in 2002, John Robinson's Testimonial (2 players)? Staurt and JJ

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial (1 player)? Robinson

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008? Pass

13. Who was the last player to wear Squad No.13 for Charlton before John Sullivan??? Pouso

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season? 3

15. What was the name of the Scottish defender signed from Celtic in 2006? Mark Staunton
  • The Red Robin - 5 out of 15
    Ross - 7 out of 15
    what?! recount!
  • edited May 2012
    1. Marcus bent
    2.west ham
    4. Ilic, roberts, caig, kiely
    5. Bolton
    6.12, 29, 10, 22
    7. Dons
    8. Isakson
    9. Buskas
    10. Stuart and johannson
    11. Parker
    12. Liverpool
    13. Danny Murphy
    15. Staunton.

• CafcDan18 - 9 out of 15
    sadiejane1981- 7 out of 15
  • 1. Who said when he joined us "I can bring goals and am pacy, strong and good in air, I'd like to bring something to the team that's going to push us on to the next level and achieve something like I did last year" Marcus Bent

3. How many goalkeepers made a competitive appearance during the 2000/01 season? Three

4. Name the goalkeeper/s... Kiely, Ilic and Caig

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club? Manchester United

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007) 29, 10, 12 and 16

7. John Barnes' signing was announced at half time when we played which side in 1999? Wimbledon

8. Name the Swedish Goalkeeper who opted to join a rival Premiership team instead of the Addicks in 2006. Iskasson

10. Who scored Charlton's goals vs Porto in 2002, John Robinson's Testimonial (2 players)? Johansson and Stuart

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial (1 player)? Parker

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008? Pique

13. Who was the last player to wear Squad No.13 for Charlton before John Sullivan??? Murphy

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season? Two

15. What was the name of the Scottish defender signed from Celtic in 2006? Mark Staunton
  • Shirty5 10 out of 15
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. Who said when he joined us "I can bring goals and am pacy, strong and good in air, I'd like to bring something to the team that's going to push us on to the next level and achieve something like I did last year" Marcus Bent

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club? Arsenal

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007) 29, 12, 10, 16

10. Who scored Charlton's goals vs Porto in 2002, John Robinson's Testimonial (2 players)? Staurt and JJ

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial (1 player)? Robinson

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008? Rivaldo

13. Who was the last player to wear Squad No.13 for Charlton before John Sullivan??? Pouso

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season? 2

• Gray9 - 11 out of 15

2. Against which team did Gonzalo Sorondo make his first League Appearance for the Addicks? Arsenal

5. Against which team did Francis Jeffers make his last appearance for the club? Man Utd

6. Name Kevin Lisbie's squad numbers when he was a Charlton player. (squad numbers 1998-2007) 22, 29, 12, 10, 16,

11. Who scored Charlton's goal vs Hearts in 1998, Alan Curbishley's Testimonial (1 player)? Parker

12. Which double Champions League winner was linked to the Addicks in 2008? Salgado

14. How many times was Simon Walton sent off whilst out on loan during the 2006/07 season? 2

• JohnnyH2 13 out of 15