Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical Ferdinand!

Comments

• Options
    That was from a parody account.
  • Options
    For me ,sums up why he wasn't taken.

I've never been happy with the 'Ferdinand's a goodun' tag.

Wrong'un.Then again so is Terry
  • Options
    Is that not Ferdinand? If it isn't, sink the thread please...
  • Options
    its a fake
  • Options
    Presumably it's not - at best, it's a picture of him, with text superimposed onto the blank paper. Afterall, you can see that the writing has been typed, and it would be bizarre of him to type it up, print it out then hold it up, rather than just writing it. I know that's a stupid and small thing, but it makes it seem strange to me.
  • Options
    Isnt that the picture where he was holding a twix or somthing?
  • Options
    Come to think of it.I doubt the overpaid t*** buys his kitchen furniture from poundstrecher.
  • Options
    I thought it looked hand written, but I'm not arguing.

If it's fake, ignore it or delete it.
  • Options
    Come to think of it.I doubt the overpaid t*** buys his kitchen furniture from poundstrecher.
    The kitchen did look a bit on the shabby side to me too actually. lol
  • Options
    100% not real. Some sad guy Photoshopped it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Total crap. fake. Some people are easily fooled
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Used conny hanging out of the cupboard is very real though.
  • Options
    I thought it looked hand written, but I'm not arguing.

If it's fake, ignore it or delete it.
    I did, but take a look again - nobody would be able to do five o's that are wonky in the exact same place.
  • Options
    Christ, has nobody seen photoshop before?

Overpaid footballers wasting their time having badly done cutouts put over their hands while innocent members of the public froth at the mouth about the disrespect to our lovely nation and Diana, RIP.
  • Options
    Hopefully no one really thought that was real!!! Here's a link to the original http://footballandsocialmedia.com/twitter/congratulations-to-rio-ferdinand/
  • Options
    Keep your knickers on ffs!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hinges can be seen on the doors, hardly befitting for a man worth in excess of £30 mil.n
  • Options
    whos taken them off?
  • Options
    Its a fake but Ferdinand and Terry are both wronguns and I wouldnt have taken either.
  • Options
    Its a fake but Ferdinand and Terry are both wronguns and I wouldnt have taken either.
    Totally agree!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southendaddick
    8:37AM
    Its a fake but Ferdinand and Terry are both wronguns and I wouldnt have taken either
    Totally agree too!
  • Options
    @rioferdy5

"While u guys around the world are out celebrating New Year spare a thought for me please...I'll be in the team hotel sleeping!!" #LoveTheGame

All for 100k a week, bless......
  • Options
    Surely he's just on the wind up ? He couldn't be that out of touch could he ?
  • Options
    Top pro, best English defender of his generation and a genuinely nice bloke too.
  • Options

Top pro, best English defender of his generation and a genuinely nice bloke too.

Wrong, Wrong and Wouldn't know.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Why is it wrong? Why isn't he a top pro? Who is better than him from his generation?
  • Options
    Shame that pretty much every single Footballer comment or remark these days is met with "But they earn so much money!!!! If I was on x amount, I wouldn't moan, blah blah blah".

Big deal!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

BIG_ROB said:

Why is it wrong? Why isn't he a top pro? Who is better than him from his generation?
    How about the drugs test he missed and subsequent ban? Or the whole not shaking hands with the nasty people thing? Twitter "choc ice" remark about Ashley Cole? The group sex tape with other England players? Refusing to wear an anti racist charities tshirt for completely nonsensical reasons?

Just off the top of my head like...

I understand even the most professional of players can make the odd mistake in their career, but he has made maybe a few too many to be labelled a "top pro"
  • Options
    He's always annoyed me.

That 'Merc'd' shit he came out with and the 'braapppp' to the camera when he scored made my teeth itch.

Hes about as least 'gangster' as they come
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Is this the same RF who refused to take a drugs test a few years back?.............Hmmmm past England Captains like Wright & Moore would be turning in their graves.