Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BDL build up to kick off

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Excellent, mindful and respectful to our visitors and their management team and players but not OTT even enjoyed the opera singer

Comments

• Options
    Much Appreciated!

Martin (Opera Singer) was excellent yesterday, love the applause for the O'Verona video montage (They were late coming out again yesterday).

Compared to what we did, YOU lot were fecking brilliant! The Covered End Choir were amazing. Did anyone see the drum after the match??

Proud to be an Addick yesterday - Can't wait for work tomorrow - walking through Romford with my Scarf held high!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I saw the drum after the Chelsea match and he'd broken one of the skins... Did he do the other one yesterday?

Well done on your "little chat" with Pete about not welcoming the oppo back onto the pitch for the second half.

Time permitting - any chance of playing the little "this is the Valley" video montage inthe build-up to the second half as well?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    Well done on your "little chat" with Pete about not welcoming the oppo back onto the pitch for the second half.
    quote]

Thank God someone did!
  • Options
    BDL , see you work in Romford, do you happen to walk past the market?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite] Can't wait for work tomorrow - walking through Romford with my Scarf held high!

Comparatively, everything you do is held high.

Fecking lurch ;-)
  • Options
    Not only did Pete not welcome them back for the second half, but they came out a bit early, so it gave us the perfect opportunity to show the first half highlights - ie all the goals - on the big screen just as the Hammers were lined up looking at it - a perfect reminder of the impossible mountain they had to climb. Huge well done to whoever got the timing right on that one.

Also loved the opera singer - is he really a Charlton fan or just an excellent actor?