Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Djibril Cisse

JACJAC
edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Haven't got a video i'm afraid, but did anyone else see him celebrating with Nasri after the game yesterday. If so a bit dodgy????

Comments

• Options
    the game was over, they are both from France, they might well be good friends .. I can see no problem .. unless Nasri was seen to slip Cisse a bulging brown envelope stuffed with currency
  • Options
    Did see it & know what you are saying but given they are good mates, city had won the league & QPR stayed up, I didn't see it as a problem
  • Options
    they are french internationals. one celebrating the title and one celebrating staying up. nothing wrong with that i'd say
  • Options
    considering he scored against them I can't see there is any problem at all..................if he had scored an own goal or given away a pen, then maybe.
  • Options
    Especially based in how Cisse smashed the ball into City's net. I can't believe he was playing for anything other than a win.
  • Options
    Theres nothing to see here.
  • Options
    He isnt allowed to celebrate with his national teammate/friend?

He even scored
  • Options
    Did they perhaps play for Marsaille together ? Either way both side had just achieved their seasons goals - QPR fans would have been celebrating - last night must have been great to be a QPR fan staying up there
  • Options
    Was in Saks down Southend and there were a load of QPR fans down on a stag do.

Shame they stayed up, kept telling them we'd see them next year!
  • Options
    I thought it was strange at first but then realised he must have been told qpr had stayed up.You wouldn't have seen him doing that had they been relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite an impact Cisse had since joining.
    he either scored or got sent off in every game played.
  • Options
    I think QPR's goalkeeping coach Kevin Hitchcock (remember him from the battle of Stamford Bridge ? ) celebrated wildly when Stoke equalised according to Oliver Holt on Twitter .

Oliver Holt ‏ @OllieHoltMirror

One thing to watch out for on MOTD. When news comes through of Stoke equaliser, QPR bench goes wild. Wonder if it affected QPR players

They didn't show it on MOTD. Hitchock ran on to touchline about 20 secs before City scored, pumping fists after Stoke scored

I therefore suspect the Rangers players knew they were safe ,I'm not saying anything unterward happened but I wonder if Aguero would have scored if QPR thought their survival depended on it .
  • Options
    Thought the Cisse/Nasri moment was brilliant. Real genuine enotion shown by 2 players... who says none of them care!
  • Options
    Yer agree with earlier posts both good pals, and both emotions must of been high what with cisse staying up and nasri winning his first prem
  • Options
    Suppose so, yes, i just thought it looked a bit dodgy when his time had lost the match, and was on live TV
  • Options
    In an interview before the game on gillette soccer special, Nasri said he was going on holiday with Cisse this summer, so the two are obviously good friends. Nasri won the league and Cisse stayed up so both were celebrating, not dodgy at all imo.