Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van Susans - 'Fireworks'

Shameless self promotion time again!
Our new single 'Fireworks' is out today. Available on iTunes, Amazon and all the usual places. We've had a lot of support from the club and had a heavy CAFC presence at our gigs so thanks to all those for your support.
Video is here for your perusal....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMoZsxYgCIU

Comments

• Options
    TUNE!!!!!! This is the first song I've heard of yours and I'm impressed. Are you doing any gigs locally? South East London.
  • Options
    good song Olly ... like it ... great video as well ... your stuff gets better and better
  • Options
    Cheers mate. Our next few gigs are out of London (Cavern Club next week, Paris next month!) We're playing LeeFest at the end of June. We'll have some more London gigs lined up soon, you can keep updated via our Facebook page or Twitter and we'll let people know as soon as we have something lined up
  • Options
    good song Olly ... like it ... great video as well ... your stuff gets better and better
    Thanks Stonemuse, glad you like it. Not long until the album so there's more to come

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Loving your music olly. Even got the missus loving it as well even though it's not her kind of stuff.

My favourites are bones, bricks not sticks or straw and plans
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    Cheers Randy, means a lot. Thanks for spreading the word!
  • Options
    Another good song Olly. Filmed live on location at Churchill Gardens Bromley. You guys just can't leave them slides alone :-)
  • Options
    You guys sure like plaid shirts!

I admit to having avoided listening to the band before for fear of having to lie about liking you but actually its not at all bad! I now feel guilty for not listening earlier.
    Will actually consider coming an watching you next time you're in London.
  • Options
    Like it a lot. Congratulations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Explosive mate!
  • Options
    Very good, nice one!
  • Options
    I like it , that bloke on the keyboards looks familiar? :-0

Its not your garden shed going up in smoke in the background is it Ollie?

Its the first time i've paid attention to your keyboard playing , it sounds very good , the lead singer has a very distinctive voice, can't wait for the album, at the end of the month?
  • Options
    Like it! Shame you're at the cavern club on a Saturday, I'd have come down during the week. Got any Manchester dates?
  • Options
    Really like that, good stuff!
  • Options
    Very good.
  • Options
    Ollie do the other band members like footie, an appearance on Soccer Am perhaps?

Has Dave Berry played your stuff on capital radio yet?
  • Options
    Great stuff Olli, when is the album out?
    Great sounds when its cranked up a bit ; )
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words all!
    No Manchester dates planned as yet, but only a matter of time.
    Would love to get on Soccer AM. The lead singer is an Arsenal fan but everyone else leans towards Charlton but they're not massive football fans.
    Met Dave Berry before Hartlepool but resisted the urge to push a CD into his hands. As a Capital DJ he's playlisted so not in control of what he plays. Don't think we'd suit Capitals current sensibilities anyway
  • Options
    Great stuff Olli, when is the album out?
    Great sounds when its cranked up a bit ; )
    Thanks mate, album due out on May 28th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Ollie!
  • Options
  • Options
    Old school picture that. New violinist nowadays
  • Options
    Shameless self promotion time again!
    Our new single 'Fireworks' is out today. Available on iTunes, Amazon and all the usual places. We've had a lot of support from the club and had a heavy CAFC presence at our gigs so thanks to all those for your support.
    Video is here for your perusal....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMoZsxYgCIU
    Greetings from Canada Olly...!!!!
    Hope you won't be put off by a 59 year old music lover enjoying your tunes...!!
    Purchased your EP We Could Be Scenery off of I-Tunes a couple of months ago and added it to my Mp3 for my running. Also got my youngest daughter on to your group and she also loves the music.
    Continued success and will await your World Tour, including Canada...!!!!!
  • Options
    I thought l was their oldest groupie. ; )
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Used to really like Van Susans but gone a bit too commercial for me now. Sell out! Keston Cobblers Club, now they're good.

Seriously, really like it and will buy the LP (they are still called that aren't they?) when it comes out. The Sound of Young Bromley
  • Options
    Very good Olly
  • Options
    Olly...according to Ticketmaster, you're playing the Bull & Gate in Islington on Saturday week (26th)! No shameless plug for the gig!! What's happening?? Have the band not told you about it?? ;-)

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Van-Susans-the-Standards-4th-Street-Traffic-the-Penguin-Party-Spyg-tickets/artist/5043900
  • Options
    I like it Olly, supported you from since the first listen and look forward to seeing the album released. Spoke to Olly A about getting us a gig sorted again for July (around that anyway) after the release of my next one. I'll give this a tweet in a bit with purchase link and I'll put it up on facebook later when everyone would be back from work. Keep it up lad.
  • Options
    I thought l was their oldest groupie. ; )
    But I'm a "youthful" 59, TCE..honest!! ;o)
    Its listening to "quality" music that helps keep me that way, too...>! Particularly on my long runs.....