Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

jermaine defoe. At it again

Yes. Jermaine defoe is at it again according to the sun. He apparently has been caught cheating on alexandra burke but this time with a very attractive women....

What do you all reckon... Are the sun printing off more rubbish? Just don't inderstand how they can keep getting away with printing a load of crap with out any real evidence of it actually happening.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4312774/Alexandra-Burke-dumps-Jermain-Defoe-after-he-cheats-again.html

Comments

• Options
    Alexandra who?..

Its a kiss and tell so that is the evidence, why we need to know is a whole other matter - but to me that is why it is a garbage rag but then no one is forced to read it
  • Options
    the man doesn't have a loyal bone in his body
  • Options
    Dear oh dear, he really isnt fussy, is he?
    Would probably explain why Burke had a face like thunder when she appeared on A League of Their Own with Defoe this week.
  • Options
    He's a scumbag
  • Options
    This has got to be a wind up! She looke like a Peter Kay chraracter AND she's got stumpy-thumb-sindrome! (Left hand thumb) Ffs!
  • Options
    This has got to be a wind up! She looke like a Peter Kay chraracter AND she's got stumpy-thumb-sindrome! (Left hand thumb) Ffs!
    Ha. I noticed the thumb too lol.
  • Options
    I thought it was the fat one out of Gavin and Stacey.
  • Options
    Defoe at it again.... I thought he'd put in a transfer request on the last day of the season!
  • Options
    Now that's a would ya !
  • Options
    Dear oh dear, he really isnt fussy, is he?
    Would probably explain why Burke had a face like thunder when she appeared on A League of Their Own with Defoe this week.
    Jack Whitehall slaughtered him on League of there own.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Simply this.
    Classy old Defoe.

• Options
    Shock horror...............The sun dishes the dirt on England player Just before a major tounament. Expect at least 3 more of these before we kick off.....................
  • Options
    I'd kick ANY woman out of bed for having a hammer thumb, it's a right old turn off fir me!

Is she from Medway Towns by any chance?
  • Options
    I'd kick ANY woman out of bed for having a hammer thumb, it's a right old turn off fir me!

Is she from Medway Towns by any chance?
    Definitely looks like a Chatham thumb to me.............................
  • Options
    Yes its all the Suns fault not anything to do with Defo-----------------who just might think about keeping his scabby bits zipped up just before a tournement.
  • Options
    Well, hopefully he won't get picked so no worries.................
  • Options
    Shock horror...............The sun dishes the dirt on England player Just before a major tounament. Expect at least 3 more of these before we kick off.....................
    Good... now for a story on Gerrard to finish him off, then can we have something on Glen Johnson and we really might be cooking.

Honestly if anyone thinks Defoe is capable of doing anything at the Euros this summer I might as well just shred my tickets now.
  • Options
    I thought he'd found God?

I can't say it's a big shock - millionaire soccer star turns down sex would be a more shocking headline.
  • Options
    Is this a desperate cry for attention from Defoe! He isn't even talked about for going the euros!
  • Options
    I care this much,

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a good job Redknapp got that kitchen sorted a few years back...
  • Options
    Read a quality newspaper and concern yourself with real issues.
  • Options
    He must have lost a bet with one of his mates.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I hate Defoe as much as the next man.
    But there is no way there is any truth in that story. I mean come on!!
  • Options
    Lovely detail:

next door to a cement lorry depot... and Screwfix.
  • Options
  • Options
    he tapped dat ass
  • Options
    She looks like a tranny, the man has no shame
  • Options
    She looks like a tranny, the man has no shame
    going with Defoe.....you're right.
  • Options
    Defoe has a thing for medical staff. He must've been Nursing a Semi!