Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its a long time since...

we've had an atmosphere like that at the Valley. Fantastic first 45 from the team and the crowd. Big thanks to the North stand boys for whipping it up. If every home game is like that, the opposition won't know whats hit them.

My missus said she though wham sung 'i'm forever blowin bubbles'. I said they did, but we drowned them out. Haven't been able to say that for a while...now just waiting for MOTD...

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully we'll be the main match on Football First too.
    Credit to West Ham crowd. Their chant in the last third went on for ever. Intersting that they were saying West Ham's Claret and Blue Army and not Curbishley's etc...
    Good humour from them at the end.
  • Options
    Agreed on the West Ham fans.

Their team, on the other hand, were awful.

Tevez should not be at West Ham, he's way too good for them.
  • Options
    Trevez apart they were really awful. Only one relegation spot left to fill IMO.
  • Options
    ello doods, i can vouch for the whammies, they were massive. I saw mortains hands, they were battered,all blood shot were thet ahd been singing and clapping, i have picture evidence bloodshot hands for westham fans, hats off to them, 3-0 down and massive. we too were masssive i am in pieces
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Trevez apart they were really awful. Only one relegation spot left to fill IMO.

agreed chirps, they were awful
  • Options
    Agreed - Tevez and their fans were quality - rest was rubbish.
  • Options
    yeah you have to feel sorry for them, they dont deserve that team
  • Options
    Just watched some of the game on football first (until it cut out...another shilling in the meter please...). I didn't really notice this afternoon but I have to say that the Hammers fans were indeed awesome in the second half. Fair play to them. Tevez is a class act...disappointed with Yossi whats his name and the others though. Maybe we were just so good that we made them look bad!!! (wishful thinking???)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]ello doods, i can vouch for the whammies, they were massive. I saw mortains hands, they were battered,all blood shot were thet ahd been singing and clapping, i have picture evidence bloodshot hands for westham fans, hats off to them, 3-0 down and massive. we too were masssive i am in pieces

Hey, it was a fantastic performance and result for us but I take my hat off to the West Ham fans, they kept it going brilliantly especially in the second half. They don't deserve the shit their team is serving up at present.
  • Options
    What a day!

I kept thinking I was going to wake up and find myself in bed!

Ambrose was a revelation and you watched JT grow in stature as the game progressed. Unfair to single out individuals though-it was a wonderful TEAM effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I sit in the North Upper and yes it was a great atmosphere but can someone tell me why it's not always like that,as i think it should be like that week in week out and i beleive if it was we wouldn't be where we are now.