Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PoTY pics

028.JPG 1021.8K

Comments

• Options
    028.JPG 1021.8K
  • Options
    Nice shirt MOG.
  • Options
    You or Jean, Sailor?
  • Options
    Lady in the pic with Mog accosted me in Sainsbury Crayford the day after Carlisle, had a nice chat she commented that my Daughter had her good choice of shirt and that she went up to Carlisle. Proper Charlton unlike me who couldn't make it, does she post here? If so hello :-)
  • Options
    Oi MOG...you've changed the title of the thread and made my post look out of place...lol
  • Options
    Lady in the pic with Mog accosted me in Sainsbury Crayford the day after Carlisle, had a nice chat she commented that my Daughter had her good choice of shirt and that she went up to Carlisle. Proper Charlton unlike me who couldn't make it, does she post here? If so hello :-)
    Hi, MCS !! It's me...Fanny aka Jean !

Wish I'd known you were a Lifer but not to worry. No doubt our paths will cross in JS again sometime.

What a lovely family you have ! Have a great summer with them & look forward to another exciting season .

As Keith Peacock said last night, for the next few months you'll recognise Addicks wherever you go...they'll be the ones with smiles on their faces ....

Take care
    xx

• Options
    Nice pic, MOG but looks as though you had a change of heart about the title ...! Said I wouldn't care but after a few moans last night from some of our guests ( although most did apologise later) maybe it was a good decision....There's only so many negatives one granny can take at a time !

SO pleased you had a good evening and hopefully will see you at Beckenham supporting the Sooper Spitfires

xx

• Options
    Jean, cracking job you did last night, don't let the buggers get you down
  • Options
    It's a yes from me!
  • Options
    It's a yes from me!
    Love you , Off_it......unless you were referring to MOG !

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jean, cracking job you did last night, don't let the buggers get you down
    Thanks, Pete. Much appreciated .

• Options
    What a cracking fanny
  • Options
    Steady NLA you will have the smut police after you.
  • Options
    You think thats fanny.
  • Options
    Good Morning Afternoon.
    The title change had nothing to do with Me (bloody clique admin).
    Thank You & #StillAddicted once again for a terrific night.
    Now, wheres the Alka-Seltzers........
  • Options
    What on earth is this thread on about????
  • Options
    Started with a pic of Fanny & I titled "WouldYa"........
  • Options
    My pic of the POTY
  • Options
    Aha so it was you Fanny, nice work, and thanks my family is very special and very ginger haha. Will stop for a chat next time.

Nice work last evening as well, I was there was very nice and pretty shit faced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah, I see.

Well, errm.. Yes, the gang I used to go home and away with certainly apprecited Fanny then, and I certainly still do now. But it just seems horribly disrespectful for some reason... LOL.

If you are not sure who I am Fanny, remember West Brom away, Midweek, Pissing rain... The two blokes in front of you and the family, who gave it the " They think it's all over" as Bob Taylor ran through to score their second, and then turned around and left, much to your amusement. Well, that wasn't me... Oh alright then, one of them might have been...
  • Options
    Aha so it was you Fanny, nice work, and thanks my family is very special and very ginger haha. Will stop for a chat next time.

Nice work last evening as well, I was there was very nice and pretty shit faced.
    Please do, MCS. Wish I'd seen you last night and LOVE the ginger hair, especially on little girls like yours.

• Options
    Ah, I see.

Well, errm.. Yes, the gang I used to go home and away with certainly apprecited Fanny then, and I certainly still do now. But it just seems horribly disrespectful for some reason... LOL.

If you are not sure who I am Fanny, remember West Brom away, Midweek, Pissing rain... The two blokes in front of you and the family, who gave it the " They think it's all over" as Bob Taylor ran through to score their second, and then turned around and left, much to your amusement. Well, that wasn't me... Oh alright then, one of them might have been...

Ah, funnily enough I was much younger then - surprised you can still recognise me !

Certainly remember that match. I was wearing a duck egg blue jacket that I really loved ...until the day after that visit to WBA when it had dried & stretched SO much that it was consigned to the bin ! Seem to remember that we tried to get in the away seating area but it took a long time before the stewarts would let us move.

Please post a pic of you in those bygone days as unfortunately I can't place you at the minute. And please don't worry about offending me - I'm very flattered ( or should that be fattered !)

• Options
    Come on no other goss from the do?
  • Options
    @Gumbo asking Hamer for a photo then giving him the camera was a particular highlight! He got rinsed by Sullivan though.

I think the mother and daughter on our table were shocked when in walked 8 blokes to sit on their table, I think we made up for not having a player though.
    Pam-el-a!
  • Options
    @Gumbo asking Hamer for a photo then giving him the camera was a particular highlight! He got rinsed by Sullivan though.

I think the mother and daughter on our table were shocked when in walked 8 blokes to sit on their table, I think we made up for not having a player though.
    Pam-el-a!
    Were you sitting with Pamela and Rachel?

• Options
    Yes. It's all coming back to me now, I remember them saying they go to Bromley Addicks.
  • Options
    Good value banter those two were as well.
  • Options
    Rinsed out Hamer twice, Wagstaff also sully knew the gag! Great chat with Solly at the end, nice to meet "Pamela" and "Rachel
  • Options
    Why have they got inverted commars as if they weren't their real names Gumbo. Lol!